No More Sorrow

First day at new school

An unknown teacher showed me the way to my new class, then left me alone. Super. It was still the middle of the break but everyone was staring at me.
"Hey" I said in a husky voice more to myself than the others around me. No one said a single word to me, instead they were talking to each other(for which i was happy..).
I quickly walked into the classroom when I bumped into someone.
"Ouch" I groaned trying to keep my balance.
"Uh, um sorry!" He said.
"I'm sorry too" I smiled.
"No, really, it was totally my fault!" He protested firmly. Maybe I was a little evil, but I let the cute boy to think it was his fault, with a hidden smirk on my face.
"No problem, are you alright?"I asked.
"Yeah, thanks.."
"Well, I'm Doro-I mean Dorothy." I gave my hand.
"Roy" He grinned ligthly. "New in town?"
"Actually, I would say new in school..."
"What happened? Kicked ya out, don't they?" He joked, but when he saw my grimace, he lowered his head."Oh, sorry.."
"Doesn't matter. I mean, I don't even know the reason.." I laughed.
"Not bad" He guffawed.
"Err...Roy, can we go?" Someone said from behind. I turned around and saw a couple of boys standing at the door.
"Oh, yeah, sure! Sorry I made you wait! It was nice to meet you Dorothy, bye!"He smiled, then left with his friends.
"Yeah, sure..." I murmured to myself.

"Hey, everyone, this dear girl is your new classmate, Dorothy Sharp.Be nice to her." The form-master, Mr.Fredericson said. "Dorothy, please introduce yourself in a few words." He turned to me. I frozed. How? I don't even know much about myself. Of course I thought I lived in Hungary, but everybody just laughed at me... Even if I say a word that would be a lie.
What can I loose?
"Err...hi! I'm Dorothy, my ancestors were Hungarians, but I borned in the US. I like to write, play basketball and listen to music. My favourite band is Linkin Park." I rattled off.
"Any questions?" The teacher asked."No? Okay.. Look, there is an empty space there"He pointed at a chair next to a typical, make-up fanatic, dyed-haired chic. I quickly took my seat.
A few boring minutes later, my booklet was filled with the drawings of my all time favourite Linkin Park members, when a paper ball hit my head.
"Shit"I cursed quietly. I took the ball out of my messy hair and opened it up with a sigh. It was a small letter.
'Hey New One, what are you drawing so diligently?

Guess Who'
I turned back curiously to see who was playing with me. The kind hazel eyes of a half-breed grinned back at me. His hair was short, and his face was just cute, there is no other word for it. His expression was funny as he twinkled at me
When I looked at him I had a strange feeling of deja-vu. I was almost positive I've seen him before.
Who the heck was he?!

My answer:
'I was drawing my role models Old One
So what 'Guess Who' means?'

I throwed the ball back onto his desk.
A few seconds later the paper ball was on mine again.

'Show me!
Spike.'

My answer:
'It's in my booklet, I'm sure the teacher would notice it, and it's my first day, I don't wanna screw it up.
Spike is your real name? Nice'

'Yeah, sexy isn't it? ;)'

I've almost sent my next message when Mr. Fred banged on my desk. He scared the living shit outta me!
"Is something wrong?" He asked with a fake smile.
"N-nothing, Sir!" I stammered, hearing Spike's laughter behind me. I swear I wanted to hit his cute face in that moment so fiercely. He would have been screaming my name for mercy.

In the next break, I hurried into the corridor. There wasn't any oxygen in that fucked up room.

"Heya 'Miss New One'" Spike came over to me.
'Hey 'Sexy Name'" I rolled my eyes.
"You promised to show your drawings."
"Nah I did not. It was probably someone else"
"Well OK you didn't but I'm curious!" He said with shining eyes. Was he acting? Or did he really wanted to see them?
I shook my head with an evil smile.
"Don't do this. You play unfair. Please, I'm begging you"
"You are funny! OK, here it goes!" I smiled, giving him my booklet.
"Not bad. Maybe with some practise you could be as good as me." He smirked.
"Pff..."
"Look, this one looks a bit like me, doesn't he? I mean in an uglier form..."
"What? Who?"I asked, taking the booklet. It was Mike Shinoda, my favorite of all. I looked at Spike, then back at Mike, and I had to admit they really looked very similar. His ears and eyes were just like the ones on the drawing. Interesting...

"Hey!" Roy came out of nowhere. The two boys shook each other's hand.
"Hey dude! This is Sharp, my new classmate." Spike introduced me.
"Dorothy, actually, but doesn't matter, 'cause we've already met before" I smirked at him.
"Oh, well, then I don't have to inform him about your hobby of drawing naked men." He said serously. Roy laughed.
"What? Are you serious?" He grinned.
"Wait a minute? What the fuck are you talking about?" I said open-mouthed.
"Chester or whoever.." He answered with poker face.
"Really? My drawing about a singer without a fucking shirt? That is what you call naked? Fuck you" I said with relief.
"Why are you cursing so much? Do you really want me to fuck y-?" He said with a cocky grin.
"Oh shut up! What is the next lesson?" I cut him off.
"Art. Remember? Your fave lesson where you can draw as much as you want! Naked guys I mean..."
"Grrr!"
"Uh oh, I have to go to the GYM. I think I'm late already.." Roy smiled.
"See ya Dorothy. Mike." He waved then left on the corner.
"Mike? Is that your real name?" I turned to Spike.
"Yeah. Did you really think I'm Spike? I'm Mike Shinoda!" He laughed satisfied.
Fuck!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it!^-^

Comment and Subscribe please!

xoxo Wanderer