Status: Somewhat Active

The Lady and The Tramp. .Well, It's The Other Way Around

Bipolar Much?

After I sat down to eat with Gwen at the no-popularity table, I saw Alex walking with Jennifer. He was coming towards my table. I wondered... why? He was getting closer. Then, he appeared right in front of my table, with Jennifer right behind him.

"Hey, uh... Emily? Listen, about earlier... We're gonna act like nothing ever happened in Science. I love Jennifer and she's the one for me." Alex said with a stern look.

"Yeah, emo trash! Step off Alex, he's MINE! Maybe you can go out with like, one of the nerds sitting at this loser table." She gave me a sinister smile and walked away, putting her arm around his waist, then turning back and giving me that look again.

I COULD NOT BELIEVE that he said that! In Science, he acted like he was in a world where Jennifer never existed. Where she wouldn't be watching his every move and making sure he wasn't hitting on other girls. What Jennifer said I was able to believe. She was mean enough and she had the guts to say something like that to someone's face. But now, I'd have to deal with watching those two make out in Art, and talking to Alex in Science! Whatever. I've dealt with sitting at the loser lunch table for over two years, I think I can handle this.

It was time for Art again. Of course, Alex and Jennifer would make out and fool around the whole class time and not pay attention to the class. I don't understand how they never got in trouble for it. Unlike yesterday, while Alex was kissing Jennifer, he opened his eyes and gave me an evil glare. Was he telling me to back off? I guessed he had figured it out. Tomorrow in Science, I'd have to to lie to him; tell him that I really didn't like him. I spent the whole rest of Art class, questioning my every thought. Did I really like him? Or was I just jealous? If I DID like him, was it because of his looks? Or was it that he was just popular? I really was puzzled with myself at the moment. I walked home after Art and stayed up in my room all night and thought things out. I was just about to take a shower when I heard my phone say, "New Text Message". I darted to my phone and opened it up. The person wasn't in my contacts. I wondered, who is texting me? I selected, "Read now" and it said hey. I replied asking who it was. Then, I got a quick shower because I wasn't going to keep this mystery person waiting for an answer back! I wrapped my hair in the baby blue towel and walked over to my phone, soaking the floor with each step. The person had already texted back! They said, "It's Alex, Alex Maguire? From your school?" My mouth dropped and I went into full shock mode. I couldn't believe he was texting me! I replied with "Oh, hey. Why are you texting me"? I was very confused to why he would text me when he completely put me down at lunch. I decided to get changed into my pajamas; My Fall Out Boy tee with my black and white striped pants. Soon enough, Alex had replied.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house to work on the science project. I really want to get it done so I have more time to do more serious things, like hanging with my Jennifer and my friends." Wow. That was it? Of course, it was nothing personal, just surrounding school. I sadly replied with, "Yeah okay." Hopefully, he could tell that there was not one bit of happiness in my text. He replied quickly saying, "Okay. Bye. Erase my number. I don't want YOUR kind to have my phone number." Oh my gosh. I guess he really was being mean. Whatever. My clock said 11:59, which meant I had to get to bed before my mom saw me awake.