Teeth

Stefan Salvatore

"Damon your joking" I said with a sigh,i come from my room and i find my careless brother with a human in our living room half-naked.Damon took a gulp of his rum and breathed on the girls neck,causing her to shiver and giggle.
"Take her home Damon" I said walking over to one of our achohal table and pouring myself a glass of wine.

"Where's your fun brother?" Damon said,blankly Damon twirled the girl around in a dance.
"Look at her Stefen,she's only having fun" the girl pressed herself up agianst Damon and started to trail one finger up his chest."You feel so hard"she whispered,i rolled my eyes figured Damon would have used compulsion on her and then get her drunk.I bet she did'nt even know she was hare.And to be honest she did look like someone Damon would pick up of the street.Starting with her long curly red hair and her slim figure and pretty face.Those were the type of girls Damon would seduce.I sighed and finsihed my glass of wine.Then walked over to my coat hanger and grabed my long duffle coat.

"Where you going brother!"Damon yelled from behind me
"Yea,Stefen where ya going!" His lam rat followed.I did'nt answer them i just walked out the front door.Letting Damon have his fun time with his little possestion.
__________________________________________

Bessy

I sat criss-crossed on my bed reading a book while my cousin,Bonnie pressed diffrent color dresses agianst her breast in my mirror."Wich one?"Bonnie asked,"the yellow or the pink"
"the pink"i said with out looking up from my book.Bonnie held the pink dress up agianst her chest and turned sideways in the mirror."You sure?It look to girly" she whined,and annoyingly she held the yellow dress back up to her chest.I sighed and closed my book.
"Bonnie i don't get why your dressing up?"I asked,Bonnie turned away from the mirror and faced me.

"Because,todays my grandmother's brithday and i want to look my best.Now,are you sure the
yellow does'nt look to shabby"
I rolled my eyes and unfolded my legs."No the yellows fine.But i still think the pink looks better"
"Why?The pink makes me look like i'm ten"
"No it does'nt it suits your---" DING DONG.

I was cut short at the door bell.I looked away from Bonnie at my room door.'Who could that be?"I asked,Bonnie shrugged and i stood up of my bed.
___________________________________________

"Who could be visiting you at a time like this?"Bonnie asked,following behind me down the stairs."Maybe its my aunt"I said,once i was down the stairs i partically ran towards the door.
And forgetting to look through the peep whole i completely threw opened the door.A bright smile already radiating my face.But it dropped when i saw Stefen Salvatore.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would like to add songs to each of my chapters later on in the series.
:)