‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 1

Movie Premiere...

"Urgh... gross..." Rebel muttered as she started tugging at her rather long black dress.

"Stop fiddling love..." Johnny said as he grabbed her hand to stop her fiddling with her dress.

"I hate it... how can I kick someone’s ass in fucking high heels and a long-ass dress!?" Rebel whined.

"I'm sure you'll find a way..." Knoxville said as they both carried on walking up the red carpet.

Suddenly Angel stumbled out of the limo and fell on her ass.

The paparazzi rushed to where she was and started taking pictures.

"Fuck off assholes!" Angel yelled as she stuck her middle finger up at them.

"Here sweetheart... you want a hand?" Ville asked as he walked up behind her and offered her his hand.

"Thanks..." Angel muttered as she managed to stand up, "wheres Bam?"

Ville pointed over to Bam who was busy talking to the paparazzi.

"Oh... nice to know he cares..." Angel giggled slightly.

Ville smiled at her and walked off to catch up with the others who had already piled out of the limo and were making their way to the entrance to the movie premiere.

"Bam... Bam... hey dipshit!!" Angel yelled at Bam.

"Oh... sorry babe... you talking to me?" Bam stuttered as he swung around and looked at her.

"How many other 'Bam's' do you think are here?" Angel asked.

"Uhhh..." Bam looked around, "none..."

"Exactly... come on..." Angel said as she held out her hand towards him.

Bam ran towards her and grabbed her hand, and then the both of them walked off.

Dunn and Stev-o had already found their seats and were looking around at everything.

"Do you think they sell popcorn here?" Stev-o asked.

"I doubt it..." Dunn replied, "It's supposed to be posh innit..."

"I'm huuungry..." Stev-o whined.

"Look... we'll go get some grub after ... okay..." Dunn said glaring at Stev-o.

"I'll have wasted away by then..." Stev-o mutterd.

"I doubt it!" Chris laughed as he walked past them.

"Hey... you saying I'm fat!" Stev-o yelled as he shot daggers at Chris.

"Course not..." Chris laughed as he walked off to find his seat.