‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 11

Angel let herself into Knoxville's house and slowly walked into the living room, "Fuck." She whispered as she sat down on the nearest chair and curled up, hugging her legs as tears started to silently fall down her cheeks.

Half an hour later, Angel woke up to the phone ringing though she couldn't remember falling asleep.

"Hello?"

"Angel?"

"Bam? What do you want?"

"Well...I was ringing to talk to Reb or Knoxville, but...since you're there - we need to talk."

"No, we don't." Angel said shortly, moving to put the phone down.

"Don't put the phone down!" Bam shouted.

"What d'ya want?" Angel asked after a few minutes of silence.

"I want you to come home." Bam whispered softly.

"Why?"

"I miss you...I love you."

"Sure you do, Brandon."

"Ange? Please, don't..."

"I'm sorry - but I don't want to talk to you right now. I'll see you in a week."

"No! Ange....I..."

"I can't deal with your shit anymore, Brandon! Just leave me alone....just for a little while." Angel whispered.

"I'm sorry that I slept with her, Ange. Really I am!"

"You slept with her?!?!" Angel shouted.

"Ummm......what exactly did your sister tell you?"

"Are you saying this is all Reb's fault? That she knew about this?"

"No!" There was a pause. "I was just asking how much she told you?"

"I think we need a break, Bam."

"Your not mad at me?" Bam asked hopefully.

"I'm fuming, Bam. But...using your whole name to prove that point is stupid. We need a break, Bam. Goodbye." Angel said, putting the phone down and curling back up on the chair.