‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 13

Everyone piled out of the car and Ville helped Knoxville out of the car.

"Thanks for looking after Johnny while I drove Ville." Rebel said as they walked into Knoxville's house.

"No problem - it was that or worry about my health." Ville grinned, laughing as Madison fell onto the sofa giggling.

"Shut it, Madi." Knoxville muttered, grinning as he sat on the sofa opposite Madison and mock glared at her.

"Angel!" Rebel yelled up the stairs.

"Honey, we're home!" Knoxville yelled, laughing as Rebel pushed him off the sofa.

"Bam rang." Ville muttered. He'd checked to see if anyone had rang while they were gone.

"What?"

"Bam rang when we were gone. Ange must have spoken to him." Ville replied, putting the phone down.

"Shit." Rebel whispered.

"Reb."

"Hmm? Oh, sorry, Madi. I'm gonna go look for Ange - Ville? Check upstairs while I check down here."

Ville was already walking up the stairs.

"Why are you so worried?" Knoxville asked as Madison went into the kitchen to get a drink.

"Because." Rebel replied.

"Reb - that doesn't answer my question." Knoxvile said, standing behind her and hugging her.

"It's just - when we were younger, she....." Rebel was cut off by a scream.

"Madi! What's wrong?" Knoxville shouted as he ran into the kitchen. "Shit!"

"What...? Oh my God!" Rebel watched as Knoxville leant down to check Angel. "Madison - get Ville to call an ambulance, okay?" She asked, turning the girl so that she couldn't see Angel.

"O...k...kay." She cried, running out of the kitchen calling for Ville.

"Not again." Rebel whispered, sitting on the other side of Angel.

Knoxville sat up and looked over at her. "She's breathing - barely. And her pulse is to slow."

"Fuck." Rebel muttered, tears falling down her cheeks as she held her sister's cold hand. "C'mon, Ange, please....don't do this to me. Not again."

"The ambulance is on it's way - why....? Oh shit!" Ville yelled, sitting down next to Angel and holding her other hand as Knoxville stood up and hugged Madison.

"It's gonna be okay, Madi - Angel's a fighter." Knoxville said to her as he walked her out of the room. "We'll go wait for the ambulance."

"How did she...?" Ville asked, looking over at Rebel through his tears.

"My guess?" Rebel replied, still crying. "Pills and alcohol."

"Fuck." Ville whispered, leaning forward and stroking a thumb over Angel's cheek. "You gotta make it, sweetheart. You just have to."