‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 15

"I think it's time we left." Rebel whispered to Knoxville as Angel fell asleep with her head on Ville's chest. "We're gonna have to speak to Ape and the guys before we pick up Madi though."

"Alright - see ya Villie." Knoxville muttered as they left the room.

"Bye guys." Ville replied quietly.

At Castle Bam.......

"Why the fuck do I recognise that voice?" Rebel muttered as they made they're way past the Pirate Bar.

"No idea - but it does remind me of someone." Knoxville mused as they stopped and looked around.

"APE!" Rebel yelled.

"KITCHEN!" April yelled back.

Knoxville laughed as Rebel pulled him towards the kitchen.

"What?" Rebel asked Knoxville as they walked into the kitchen.

"You." Knoxville replied, smirking as Rebel pouted. "Sorry honey." He said, kissing her.

"Ahum.....you're here why?" Ape asked.

"Oh...right........well.....Ange.....won't be coming back for a while." Rebel answered. "So - we figured we'd come and tell you so you won't get too worried."

"That’s very considerate of you - but...why is she not coming back? And what about Ville?"

"Ah - well. I'm not too sure about Ville - he probably won't want to leave Ange." Rebel answered.

"But Angel's gonna be in the hospital for a while - and Ville only has enough stuff to last a week." Knoxville added.

"True - but maybe Linde can pack something’s for him?" Rebel questioned.

"I'll go ask him." Knoxville said, kissing her on the cheek before walking out of the kitchen.

"What's going on? Why is your sister in the hospital?" Ape asked.

"She tried to kill herself Ape. Madison found her on the kitchen floor." Rebel said, crying again.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry." Ape hugged her. "How's Madison?"

"She's okay, I guess. We're picking her up from Johnny's parent's on our way home." Rebel replied, hugging Ape back for a minute before pulling away. "I guess I'd better go tell Bam."

"I wouldn't."

"Why not?"

"That Missy girl's with him...Oh, wait. No - she's in the Pirate Bar with Jonna. Bam's..."

"Jonna?!" Rebel exclaimed. "What the hell is she doing here?"

"I don't know honey. But as I was saying. Bam's out back."

"Thanks Ape." Rebel replied, turning to leave the kitchen.

"I hope she gets better soon." Ape said.

"She will." Rebel said, smiling as she walked out of the room. She walked to the Pirate Bar and stood outside listening to what was going on inside.

"You really think he'd fall for that?" Missy asked.

"Sure - he still thinks you slept together, right?"

"Yeah - I was considering telling him that we didn't - but I heard him on the phone to his girlfriend telling her that he loved her."

"Atta girl. I'm glad you invited me here. It gives me a chance to try and get Ville back."


Rebel scoffed silently and then carried on listening.

"Then the plans set?" Missy asked.

"Yeah. Tell him you're pregnant and he'll dump her to be with you and by the time he realises you weren't pregnant - you will be."

"Okay - what're you gonna do about Ville? I thought you said that he still loved her and that you were scared after what she and her sister did to you last time?"


Rebel grinned and started laughing silently.

"The more they hurt me - the more Ville loves me. He'll feel so sorry for me, he'll come running back."

"You wish Jonna." Rebel whispered, turning and walking off to find Knoxville.

"Knoxville's just told me - I'm so sorry." Linde said, hugging Rebel as she walked outside.

"Everything's gonna be fine." Rebel said, smiling half-heartedly at him.

"I'll go help Knoxville put Ville's things in the car." Linde said as he noticed Rebel glare at Bam.

"Alright - see you Linde."

"Bye."

"Bam!" Rebel shouted - getting his attention. He turned and jogged over to her.

"What d'ya want? I thought I was going to get at least a few days peace before I saw you again."

"Shut up, Bam. All you ever think about is yourself. You don't actually care about what anyone else wants or feels."

"What the fuck are you on about?" Bam shouted as Rebel turned to walk away. Knoxville and Linde were stood in the doorway leading into the house on their way back from putting Ville's things in the car. Dunn and Novak were watching from the side of the pool.

"Angel tried to kill herself, Bam! And it's your fucking fault!" Rebel shouted back at him.

"Don't you ever blame me for your stupid emotional sister!" Bam shouted back.

"And what are you gonna do about it?" Rebel asked calmly, taking a step closer to him.

"Rebel! Let's go!" Knoxville shouted from the doorway.

"Stay away from my sister Bam. And your 'best' friend, Ville, doesn't wanna see you for a while either. Because - unlike you - he actually cares that Angel nearly died." Rebel said, crying as she ran off over to Knoxville and Linde. Knoxville hugged her while glaring over the top of her head at Bam.

"It's time for you to go." Linde said to Knoxville as he watched Bam look over at them before Rebel's words sunk in and he started crying.

"Reb! I'm sorry! Reb, please...."

"Goodbye Bam." Knoxville said coldly as he walked Rebel out to the car.

"Well - it's not everyday you see Bam Margera cry. Especially when there's no snake involved." Knoxville said as he got into the car. "Be proud, honey."

"Oh, I am." Rebel muttered smirking.