‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 19

“Christmas!” Madison shouted as she ran out of her room and down the stairs into the living room. “Dad! Get up it’s Christmas!”

Knoxville opened the door to his room and walked out, looking down the stairs at his daughter.

“Grrrrr....” Rebel mumbled as she walked out of the room behind him.

“I’m guessing you didn’t get enough sleep last night.” Angel giggled as she walked past them and down the stairs.

“Grrrrr...” Rebel repeated, leaning her head on Knoxville’s back.

“Don’t fall asleep on my back.” Knoxville warned before taking a step forward.

“Bastard.” Rebel muttered, knocking on Ville’s door as she walked down the stairs. “Come on, up and at ‘em Villie – if we have to be up, so do you.”

Ville opened the door and looked at her bleary-eyed.

“Downstairs.” Was all she said before walking downstairs with Knoxville. Ville just closed his door and went back to bed.

“Ville!” Madison screamed outside his door less than a minute later.

“I’m up!” He shouted back.

“Downstairs!”

“So......” Angel muttered ten minutes later as they all sat in the living room after breakfast.

“Can I open it, Dad? Huh, can I?” Madison asked, jumping on Knoxville and pointing at a big box by the Christmas tree.

“Sure.” Knoxville grinned.

“Yay!” Madison jumped off of Knoxville and ran over to the box. She quickly undid the big bow on the top and took the lid off before screaming. “Dad! You got me a puppy!”

“It’s from Reb as well – now you have to promise to look after him or he’ll have to go back to the pound.” Knoxville said, walking over to the box and lifting the puppy out.

“You need to be really loving to him, Madi.” Rebel added. “He was abandoned last month and the pound were gonna put him down.”

“I love him!” Madison squealed, hugging the puppy as Knoxville passed him to her. “Can I name him?”

“Sure – he’s yours. You also have to feed him, walk him, train him and clean up after him.” Knoxville said.

“You actually sounded mature then.” Angel giggled.

“Shut up.” He whined.

“You spoke too soon.” Ville laughed.

“He’s already partly trained, Madi, but you’re gonna have to do the rest.” Rebel said, bending down and picking up a present. “Yo, Ange.” She said, throwing it at her sister.

“Thanks Reb.” Angel muttered dryly, shaking her head as Rebel smirked and threw a present at Ville.

“So, what you gonna name him?” Knoxville asked, sitting down on the floor by the tree and pulling Rebel down onto his lap while Madison stood there hugging the puppy and trying to think.

“I’m gonna call him......Cloud.” Madison said, hugging the puppy tighter before placing him on the floor and jumping on Rebel and Knoxville. “Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Knoxville muttered. “But can ya get offa me?”

“Nope. Never.” Madison laughed.

“Off!”

“Fine, fine.” Madison muttered, sliding onto the floor and looking at Cloud. “What kinda dog is he?”

“He’s a Siberian husky.” Angel said as she leaned over and picked up the puppy. “And he has one green eye and one blue one. That’s so cute.”

“That’s why we picked him.” Knoxville said, laughing as Rebel muttered something under her breath.

“What was that?”

“I said...I wonder what’s happening at Castle Bam.” Rebel lied, smirking as he mock frowned at her.

Castle Bam (at around the time that everyone at Knoxville’s are on their way to Castle Bam)...

“YOU’RE WHAT?!?!” Bam yelled.

“Pregnant.” Missy replied. “Is that so hard for you to understand?”

“YES! I have a fucking girlfriend!”

“That’s not my problem!” Missy yelled back.

Bam just flung the door to the Pirate Bar open and stormed out. He was just about to open the front door when it opened and Ville walked in.

“Hey Bam...” Ville started.

“Where’s Angel? I need to talk to her.” Bam interrupted.

“She’s outside with Madison and Cloud waiting for Reb and Knoxville.”

Bam walked out of the house and called to Angel.

“Hi.” She muttered, looking down at Cloud as he barked at Bam.

“Can we talk?”

“Sure.”

Bam walked her a little away from Madison before just blurting out, “Missy’s pregnant.”