‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 2

"God...I sooo do not wanna see this." Angel whined to her sister as everyone tried to find their seats.

"Yeah...it just makes you remember all the pain you've been put through to make the damn film." Rebel muttered, pouting as Knoxville sat down in the seat next to her sister. "Johnny!"

Knoxville smirked.

"Just sit on his lap." Bam muttered, climbing over Knoxville to sit next to Angel.

"Why did you just climb over everybody instead of going the easy way?" Angel asked, pecking him on the cheek.

"To annoy Vito." Bam grinned, pointing down to the row to his uncle who was ranting to Ape and Phil.

"So cruel." Ville laughed, sitting on the other side of Knoxville.

"Ville - move." Rebel muttered, kicking his shin with her heels.

"Owwww! Damnit!" Ville mumbled, standing up and hobbling past her to sit next to Bam. "Evil child." He muttered as he sat down holding his shin.

Rebel grinned and sat down. "Loser."

"Told you you can kick ass in that." Knoxville muttered.

Rebel just smirked and smacked him round the back of the head.

"What?!"

"It's your fault that I had to resort to beating up Ville to sit here - when you could have sat here instead. But you obviously love my sister too much and decided to sit next to her." Rebel explained as Chris sat down on the other side of her.

"I hate Steve-o." Chris muttered.

"Poor baby." Angel laughed.

"Shut up." Chris laughed.

"Well - you should have sat here first." Knoxville argued. "And I don't love your sister."

"Sure." Rebel muttered mock-angrily, pouting and looking over towards where Ape and Phil had just managed to calm Vito down.

"Ow - what was that for?" Knoxville shouted.

"For being mean." Angel giggled as the lights dimmed.

"I'm sorry, Reb." Knoxville muttered as Angel slapped him round the head again. "Just - please - tell her to stop!"

"Ange - hit your own boyfriend." Rebel laughed, kissing Knoxville quickly before the opening credits started rolling.