‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 20

"She’s what?" Angel asked looking shocked.

“Pregnant…. I’m sorry… I never meant for any of this to happen…” Bam whispered as he started crying.

Angel just turned around and started to walk off towards the woods.

“Where are you going… its freezing…” Bam cried out to her.

“I need to be alone for a while…” Angel replied, “bye Bam…”

Bam fell to his knees and sobbed.

By now the snow had begun to fall quite heavily and the ground was already covered in blanket of snow.

“Bam Bam… what’s wrong?” Ville asked as he walked towards him.

“Its Angel… she’s gone… I told her that Missy was pregnant… she said she needed to be alone for a while… she walked off…” Bam stuttered.

“Oh god… Bam…” Ville said as he knelt down in the snow so that he could hug his friend, “Go inside…”

“But Angel…”

“I’ll find her…” Ville said as he stood up and helped Bam to his feet.

“I screwed up…” Bam whispered as tears started to roll down his cheeks.

“Hey… don’t say that…” Ville said.

“Well I did!” Bam screamed, “It would be better if I didn’t exist… I just end up hurting everyone around me…” Bam sobbed, “my girlfriend O.D’d because of me… I never wanted to hurt her Ville… please believe me… god I never wanted to hurt her…” Bam collapsed to his knees again in a flood of tears.

“Hey… shhh…” Ville said as he knelt down again and cradled his friend in his arms.

Bam looked up at him “Ville… go find her…” he sobbed, “you love her… you’ve always loved her even when you were with Jonna… I knew you loved her… it was clear enough to see… she deserves someone who isn’t going to hurt her…”

“Bam… I”

“Ville… please… just go and find her…” Bam stuttered between sobs.

Ville got up and started to run towards the woods. Leaving Bam crying to himself in the snow.