‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 22

“I…” they both said in unison, then they both burst out laughing and looked at the floor.

“You go ahead sweetheart…” Ville said.

“No you… Angel said still looking at the floor.

“Well… if you’re sure… I just wanted to let you know that… I love you… I’m sorry… I know you’re going out with Bam and now is definitely not the greatest time to tell you… but I couldn’t keep it inside for much longer… it was killing me…”

“Ville I…” Angel started.

“I know I should have kept it to myself… I’m sorry… forget I ever told you…” Ville said as he walked off quickly leaving Angel stood on her own in the snow.

“Love you too…” Angel whispered, but Ville had already dissappeared. Angel looked up at the sky and shuddered.

Suddenly Rebel appeared on the steps leading up to Castle Bam, “Angel… Angel… come on inside will you… you’re gonna end up looking like an ice cube…”

“The rapper?” Angel said jokingly.

“No… just get inside!” Rebel yelled.

Angel ran towards the house but before she got to the door she scooped up a snow ball and threw it at her sister hitting her on the forehead.

“What the fuck was that for?” Rebel squealed as she wiped the remains of the snow ball off her head.

“Nuuuthing…” Angle said as she hugged her sister, "You know... we should make those bitches wish they had never messed with us..." Angel said as she turned to her sister.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Rebel giggled.

“I dunno… maybe we could get Knoxville to help…” Angel replied.

“Is that wise?” Rebel asked.

“Probably not… but who cares…” Angel laughed as she linked arms with her sister and they ran off to find the others.