‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 23

“Where’s Ville?” Bam asked as the girls walked into the Pirate Bar.

“He.......ummm.........” Angel started before shrugging and looking at Rebel for help.

“I’m here.” Ville muttered from behind the girls.

“Ville!” Jonna cried, jumping up from her seat and rushing over and hugging him. “You’re cold, baby, are you okay?”

“I’m fine, Jonna – leave me alone.”

“Ville...” Jonna pouted, pulling away and looking at Missy for help.

“Ville, can you show Jonna were she’s gonna be staying while you’re here?” Missy asked, smiling helpfully at Jonna.

“And where would that be?” Ville asked in a bored voice, looking at Angel as she stared at the floor.

“Your room of course, silly.” Missy giggled. “You’ll be sharing a room while you’re staying.”

Ville looked at Rebel imploringly. Rebel sighed and spoke up.

“Sorry to spoil the plans – but we won’t be staying at all. We’re just here to catch up and exchange presents.”

Ville silently thanked her as Missy and Jonna whispered something to each other.

“But.....you have to stay. The guys haven't seen you in ages, Ville.”

“We’re not staying.” Rebel said firmly.

“Just because you lot aren’t staying doesn’t mean that Ville isn’t.” Jonna remarked, placing a possessive hand on Ville’s arm.

“We’re all going home and the guys know where I live, they can visit anytime.” Knoxville said, rubbing his leg from where Rebel had kicked him.

“We can visit?” Jonna asked excitedly, moving towards Knoxville.

“Uhhh......” Knoxville stuttered as Jonna wrapped her arms around him and hugged him.

“Get off him.” Rebel said, glaring at Jonna.

Jonna backed off immediately and glared back at Rebel.

“Johnny said that the guys could come visit. Not you.” Rebel said, moving and kissing Knoxville on the cheek before looking over at her sister. Angel was stood there smirking as she watched Jonna and Missy try and figure out why Rebel was being completely hostile towards them and why they couldn’t get their plans to work.

“There’s no need to be rude.” Missy whined.

“There’s every need.” Rebel muttered, smirking as Jonna nudged Missy in the side as if to tell remind her of who she was dealing with.

“Well...Ville will just have to visit us then, won’t he?” Jonna said, smirking at Rebel who just started laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Missy asked. “Bam – tell her.”

“Tell her what? I don’t control Reb.”

“More like the other way around then, is it?” Jonna muttered nastily.

“You could say that.” Bam said, smiling as Angel started laughing and had to lean on Ville for support.

“Tell them what you told me earlier Bam.” Missy said as Angel and Rebel tried to stop laughing.

“No.”

“Tell us what, Bam-Bam?” Rebel asked, sitting on Knoxville’s lap as she stopped laughing.

“Yeah, Bam, what is it that she wants you to tell us?” Angel asked as she stopped laughing.

“Angel – I’d rather talk to you in private.” Bam said, standing up and walking towards the door.

“Anything you say to me Bam can be said in front of the people in here.” Angel replied, standing up straight and looking at the people in the room. Knoxville and Rebel were sat on one chair while Missy and Jonna spread themselves out on the sofa smirking at each other. Ville was stood behind her and Bam was stood near the door, head down and muttering to himself.

“Bam?” Rebel asked, standing up and walking over to him. “You’re not about to do what I think you’re about to do...are you?” She whispered.

Bam nodded and looked up at her, silently pleading for her to understand.

Rebel shook her head and hugged him. “It’ll all work out in the end, Bam. Just don’t be fooled by them and be blinded by what you think you should do.” She whispered, before walking over to Angel.

“I know.” Angel said, smiling at Bam. “You’re a good guy, Bammie. In time you’ll see.” And she walked out the door with Ville following behind her.

Rebel smirked at Missy and Jonna as they sat there staring at the open door before she walked out.

“Ange – what are you planning?” Rebel asked as she saw them standing a few feet away from the door to the Pirate Bar.

“Who said that I was planning anything? That’s Knoxville’s job.” Angel laughed.

“Johnny – can we talk to you for a minute?” Rebel said, poking her head back into the Pirate Bar a couple minutes later.

“Sure. Bam – I’ll see you when we start sorting out the next one.” Knoxville said as he stood up and walked towards the door. “What d’ya need me for anyway, Reb?”

“Oh, you know, stuff.” Rebel muttered evasively. “Bye Bam-Bam.”

“Bye Reb – be good!”

“You wish!” She called back. “Ville – can you go find Madi and Cloud?”

“Yeah – are we leaving?”

“Yep.” Angel answered as Ville walked off to find Madison. “Knoxville – we need your help.”

“With what?”

“Revenge.”

“I see.” Knoxville muttered, stroking an imaginary beard. “And what kinda revenge were you planning? And on whom?”

“I’ll explain everything later, Johnny.” Rebel said as she saw Ville walking back towards them carrying a sleeping Madison and Cloud. “Let’s just go home.”

“Alright.” Knoxville said as he took his sleeping daughter from Ville while Rebel took the puppy. “Let’s go.”