‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 24

WAIT!!" Angel yelled.

"Christ what now!?" Rebel muttered.

"I'm staying..." Angel replied.

"Sweetheart... I don't think..." Ville started.

"No Ville... those bitches have gone too fucking far..." Angel said.

"Ange... come on..." Knoxville pleaded.

"I am not leaving..." Angel said as she crossed her arms and sat on the steps leading up to Castle Bam, she stood up quickly and adjusted her skirt... then sat back down.

"Actually... that might not be such a bad idea..." Rebel said smirking.

"What do you mean babe?" Knoxville asked.

"If Ange stays... she will be able to get us inside info on what else those fucking sluts are planning..." Rebel explained.

"I get it..." Knoxville said.

"What if they hurt her?" Ville asked looking worried.

"What could they possible do to me?" Angel asked.

"I don't know sweetheart... just promise me you'll be careful..." Ville said as he looked at the ground.

Angel walked over to him and placed her hand under his chin and lifted his head up so that she was looking into his eyes, "Promise..." she whispered as she kissed him on the cheek, then she turned to walk back into Castle Bam. Ville suddenly caught her hand making her twirl around and his lips crashed onto hers, then he brought his arms around her so that he could deepen the kiss. After for what seemed like an eternity they parted both gasping for breath. Angel looked up into Ville's bright green eyes and smiled at him, "I love you..." she whispered.

A smile spread across Ville's pale face and he kissed her again.

Knoxville coughed, "I thought you were going Angel?"

Angel pulled away from Ville, "Ohhh... right yeah..." she stuttered as she blushed. She walked over to her sister and hugged her.

"You take care you hear..." Rebel said as she tucked a stray piece of Angel's hair behind her ear.

"Hey... when don't I?" Angel giggled, "Knoxville... say bye to Maddie for me..."

Knoxville nodded.

"And you better take good care of my sister while I'm gone..."

At this Knoxville just grinned and winked at Rebel.

Then Angel ran up the stairs and disappeared into the house.

Knoxville, Rebel and Ville got into the car and drove off...

"Hey guys!!" Angel chimed as she walked into the pirate bar.

"What the fuck is she doing back here?" Jonna muttered to Missy.

"Shhh..." Missy hissed.

"Angel... I thought you were going with Knoxville and that lot?" Bam said as he pushed Missy off his lap and went to hug Angel.

Angel hugged Bam back, "Naaa... I thought I would stay here... that is if i still have a room?"

"Course... you're always welcome here..." Bam said.

Missy coughed.

Bam just turned around to look at her.

Missy glared at him.

"Is Ville staying by the way?" Jonna asked.

"Nope... hes gone with Knoxville..." Angel grinned.

Jonna glared at her.

"Ange... you know where you're room is... I think most of your stuffs still there... I don't think that Rebel took it all..." Bam said.

"Thanks Bammie..." Angel said as she hugged him.

Just then Dunn, Novak and Dico walked in.

"Whoa... Angel's back..." Dico said.

Angel grinned at him.

"How you doing good looking?" Novak asked. Dunn whacked him around the head.

"Fine thanks..." Angel giggled, "right... I'm gonna go get settled in... see you guys in a mo..." she then walked off...

Missy stood up minutes after Angel left.

"Where you going?" Bam asked.

"I need the loo..." Missy replied as she grinned as she walked out of the room. She walked up the spiral staircase and headed to Angel's room.

Angel was looking through her wardrobe to see what she had left.

Missy walked into Angel's room, "What the fuck do you think you're doing!?"

"Checking what clothes I have left..." Angel replied not bothering to turn around and look at Missy.

"He doesn't want you..." Missy said as she sat down on Angel's bed.

"Excuse me?" Angel said as she turned around.

"Neither does Ville..."

"And what he fuck is that supposed to mean!?" Angel said as she shot daggers at Missy.

"Do you think anyone could ever love you... just look at yourself..." Missy said spitefully, "You had better leave Bam alone too... hes staying with me now I'm pregnant."

"Get the fuck out of my room!" Angel yelled.

"Just so you know..." Missy grinned as she got up and walked out of Angel's room.

Angel sat down on her bed and cried.

Just then April walked past Angel's room and heard her crying, "Angel... you okay honey?" she asked as she popped her head into the room.

Angel wiped away the tears and nodded, "Yeah... I'm fine Ap..."

"You sure honey?"

"Yeah... I just need some time on my own..." Angel replied.

"Okay... you know you can talk to me if anything is wrong..."

"Yes... thanks Ap..." Angel said as she turned around and smiled at April.