‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 25

“So – I figured I’d visit my favourite sister and you tell me she’s not here?” Rebel asked, leaning against the door frame as Missy nodded her head. “I don’t believe you.”

“And why not?”

“A few reasons.” Rebel said, smirking as she stood up straight and walked in the door. “1. I rang and told her I’d be visiting and 2. I know your secrets.” The last part was whispered in Missy’s ear as Rebel walked past.

Missy paled and watched as Rebel walked off into the house. “Where are you going?” She called after her.

“Wherever the fuck I want.” Rebel answered back, walking into the Pirate Bar and looking around.

“Fuck.” Missy whispered, slamming the door and jumping as Bam spoke behind her.

“Why do you hate her?”

“Hate who, Bammie?” Missy asked, stepping closer and hugging him.

“Angel.”

“I don’t hate her, Bam.” Missy replied, resting her head on his chest and closing her eyes. “I just don’t wanna lose you to her.”

“You won’t. But...be nice – she’s been through a lot and I...don’t wanna see her hurt again.” Bam answered, resting his head on top of hers.

“Touching.” Rebel said, watching them from her place leaning on the wall opposite them.

“Hey Reb, where’s Knoxville?” Bam asked, ignoring the fact that Missy was trying to pull away from him. He held her tightly and leant down and whispered in her ear. “Be nice or we’re through.” Missy stopped struggling and leaned against him silently fuming at the way she was being treated.

“Meh – I told him I was going to visit Ange and he asked me if I wanted to marry him and then I got dropped off here.” Rebel stopped and thought for a moment before shouting, “APE!”

“KITCHEN!” Ape shouted back. Rebel smiled and walked off.

“WAIT! What did you say when he asked you to marry him?!” Bam yelled after her.

“What do you think?!” Rebel yelled back as she entered the kitchen.

“Who asked you to marry him? And where’s Knoxville?” Ape asked.

“I came here to ask if everything went okay last night – with Angel here and all.” Rebel asked, jumping up and sitting on the kitchen counter opposite to where April was working.

“She settled in okay after I found her crying in her room.”

“Did she tell you why she was crying?” Rebel asked as she swung her legs over the edge.

“No – but she seemed fine when I talked to her this morning.” Ape replied as Rebel jumped down off of the side.

“Alright – cheers Ape, see you later.” Rebel said walking out of the kitchen. “ANGEL!”

“WHAT?!”

“Where the fuck are you?!”

“Why don’t you come find me, ya lazy cow!” Angel shouted back.

“’Cus this place is huge and I have some news for you!”

“Is it good news?!” Angel shouted as she walked down the staircase.

“You could say that.” Rebel grinned as Angel got to the bottom of the stairs.

“Tell me then.” Angel whined.

“Have you two finished shouting at each other across the house?” Jonna asked, glaring at them.

“Yeaaassssssss.......why?” Angel asked, glaring right back at her.

“There’s someone at the door for you.” Phil said as he walked past.

“For me...or Reb?” Angel asked while Rebel went over and whispered something to Jonna. Jonna went pale and sent Angel a death glare before walking off.

“Both of you.” Phil replied, walking off.

“Damn...” Rebel muttered, pulling out her phone.

“What?”

“Johnny’s picking me up in a minute. Wants us to go for a family visit to his parents.”

“Okay.....let’s go answer the door then.” Angel said, linking her arm through her sisters and skipping towards the front door.

“I wonder who.........Mom?” Rebel whispered as she opened the door.

“Hey girls.”

“W...what...are you doing here?” Angel asked, stuttering slightly.

“I came to see my girls.” their mom replied staggering a bit as she lent on the door frame.

“How did you get this address?” Rebel asked after a few minutes of silence.

“I asked around.”

“Why?”

“Why what, Angel?”

“Why now, mom? When everything’s getting better. Why turn up now?”

“So you can help me of course.”

“You’re pregnant.” Rebel said, looking at her mother and watching her reaction.

“No.”

“Getting married.” Angel suggested.

“No.”

“You’re in debt.”

“No.”

“Then why?” Angel asked exasperated.

“Because you’re my daughters and anything of yours is mine.”

“So you do want money.” Rebel muttered. “But we don’t have any to give you, mom.”

“Of course you do.” Their mother snapped. “You’re fucking famous and you’re dating famous people. You can get me the fucking money.”

“I’m single, mom.” Angel said.

“I don’t care.”

“Is something wrong, honey?” Knoxville asked as he walked up to the house.

“Not really.” Rebel muttered, as she squeezed past her mom and hugged him.

“Good.” Knoxville replied, keeping his arms around her and resting his head on the top of hers.

“Aren’t you going to introduce me?” the girls mom asked as she started checking out Knoxville.

“No.” Angel replied glaring.

“Angel Hurley – I am your mother and you will treat me with some respect!”

“Sorry mom.....oh, wait, I’m not sorry ‘cus you came here to demand money off your own daughters when you spend all of yours on drink and drugs!!” Angel shouted.

“Well if you’d just give me the money I’d be gone!” The girls’ mother shouted back.

Rebel just hugged Knoxville tighter and he looked down at her, wiping away the stray tear that was trickling down her cheek.

“I think it’d be best if you left.” Bam said from behind Angel.

“I’m not going anywhere.” the girls mom replied lashing out at Bam.

“Yes, you are. This is my house and I’m telling you to leave.” bam said as he caught her arm and ddragged her outside.

“You have no right to come between me and my daughters!” she said trying to hit him with her free hand.

“I have every right!” Bam yelled back. “I was the one that found them after you kicked them out. I was the one that gave them a home and I have been the one to care for and look after them when they were in trouble or were upset. You have no right to be here. They are legally adults and they don’t need you anymore.”

The girls mother glared at him before staggering down the drive-way.

“Thanks Bam.” Angel said, turning to look at her sister. “You okay, Reb?”

Rebel stuck her left hand out in the thumbs-up sign.

“Good...wait! What is that on your ring finger?”

Rebel started laughing and Knoxville looked up at Bam. Bam grinned and walked off.

“You got engaged! And didn’t tell me!” Angel yelled.

“I was gonna – but we went to answer the door before I got the chance.” Rebel explained as her older sister grabbed her left hand and examined the ring.

“Wow.” Angel muttered. “Nice ring... So – be gone you two. You have parents to visit, do you not?”

“Yeah yeah, you just want us gone so you can try and get revenge.” Knoxville muttered as he and Rebel starting walking away. “But I’ll tell you something – it’ll never be revenge without me!”

“Oh - I almost forgot! What did you say to Jonna earlier, Reb?” Angel asked.

“I told her that Ville screams your name in his sleep!” Rebel yelled as she and Knoxville made their way to his car.

“Why would you say that?” Angel whined, blushing.

“Because it’s the truth.” Rebel laughed, winking at her sister and getting in the car.