‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 28

Angel put the phone down and sat on her bed, "He didn't want to speak to me..." she whispered.

"Aaaange..." Bam whined up the stairs.

"Whaaat?" Angel whined back.

"We're hungry..." Bam yelled.

"Get Ap to cook you summut!" Angel yelled back, then she laid down on her bed and stuffed her pillow over her ears.

"Shes gone out with Phil and Vito!!" Bam screamed.

Angel groaned (the pillow was doing a shit job in blocking out Bam's whining.) "Get your precious Missy to cook you summut..."

"But she can't cook for shite"!" Bam yelled, suddenly there was a loud crash followed by a thump.

Angel heard this and threw the pillow on the floor, "Bam... Bam... you okay?"

There was no answer.

"Bam... come on... this isn't funny..." Angel yelled, then she heard someone scrambling up the stairs, "What the fuck..." she muttered to herself, she got off the bed and shuffled over to the door and looked down the hallway. "Bam... is that you..."

Suddenly Bam appeared around the corner holding his head, he started shuffling towards Angel.

"Christ Bam... what happened... you're bleeding... come on... lets get you cleaned up..." Angel said as she helped him walk into her room.

"Missy threw a vase at me when I said she couldn't cook..." Bam said as he sat down on Angel's bed still holding his head.

There was laughing coming from outside... Missy and Jonna had walked out of the house and were giggling about the fact that Missy had managed to hurt Bam.

"Bitch..." Angel muttered.

"Ange... don't do anything please... she was only messing around..." Bam said.

"Bam... you're bleeding..." Angel said. Then she grinned and ran to her wardrobe and started rummaging around in it... after a while she emerged holding a bucket.

"You keep buckets in your wardrobe?" Bam asked looking confused.

"Course..." Angel grinned, she checked that Jonna and Missy were still outside then suddenly ran into the bathroom.

"Ange... what are you thinking?" Bam asked looking worried, then he spotted some tissues on the table next to the bed, grabbed one and started dabbing at his head.

Suddenly Angel ran out of the bathroom with the bucket (that was now filled with water) and ran out onto the balcony, "Hi guys... whats up?" Angel beamed at Missy and Jonna.

"What do you want?" Missy spat.

"I just wanted to say hi... and that I'm sorry... and that I think we should get off to a fresh start..." Angel said smiling at them.

"You're up to something..." Jonna said.

"You know... you're right!" Angel yelled as she picked up the bucket that she had hidden behind her and tipped the water on the girls.

Missy and Jonna squealed.

"Ahhh... fuck it..." Angel muttered, then she threw the bucket at them to. It bounced off Missy's head and then hit Jonna. "SCORE!!"

"Bitch!!" they both screamed up at her... then they tried to run away but hit a patch of ice and fell to the frozen ground with a thud.

Angel just laughed and walked back inside to check on Bam, "Right... how about that food?"