‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 31

By now Jonna had made it back to Castle Bam in a terrible mood. She stormed into the house, slamming doors on her way to her room.

Angel was in her room drawing in her sketch-pad… suddenly Stev-o burst through the door and started stuttering at her.

Angel put her sketch-pad on the bed, “Okay… Stev-o, sit and calm down… then tell me…”

Stev-o nodded and sat down.

“Right… now what’s up?”

“Well…” Stev-o started, then he got sidetracked by Angel’s drawing, “That’s really good…”

“Please concentrate…” Angel sighed, “you have the attention span of a goldfish…”

“Right yeah… Rebel phoned…”

“She phoned you… why?” Angel said looking at him suspiciously.

“Your phone was off…” Stev-o explained.

Angel lent over towards her bedside table and picked up her phone, “Ohhh…”

“Anyway… Jonna’s back and she’s pissed…”

“Pissed…why?”

“Ville’s gone…” Stev-o said.

“Gone… where?” Angel asked looking upset.

“Dunno… Rebel didn’t say why… but Jonna went over there looking for him… but Rebel said he had gone and that she was too late… actually… I think she threatened her as well…but yeah Jonna’s back and she really isn’t in a good mood… I guess Rebel just wanted me to warn you.

Suddenly Jonna appeared at Angel’s bedroom door, “I hope you’re fucking happy!!”

“Happy?” Angel asked looking confused.

“Ville’s left because of you…” Jonna spat, “I don’t know what he fucking sees in you… but he left… he had enough of you flirting with every guy in this place!!”

“What…” Angel whispered.

“You heard me… and he’s never coming back…and its all because of you… you fucking slut!!” then Jonna turned on her heels and stormed out of the room… smirking as she went.

“He left because of me…” Angel whispered… then she started crying.