‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 33

A few weeks later...

Bam was sat on his bed staring blankly at the wall… he looked at the picture of Missy on his bedside-table… suddenly he lunged forward snatched the picture off the table and threw it against the wall… the glass shattered and the frame smashed.

Bam held his head in his hands and sobbed.

After a while he picked himself up and walked over to the picture… he knelt down and started picking up the shards of glass… he picked up the last shard of glass and looked at it… suddenly he stood up (still carrying the shard) and walked calmly into the bathroom and locked the door behind him.

He sat on the floor with his back against the full-length mirror and looked down at his pale wrist. Suddenly he slashed the shard of glass across his wrist and watched as his skin parted and a crimson stream of blood began to flow from the deep gash.

Bam lost all consciousness and slumped onto the floor.

A few minutes later…

Novak walked into Bam’s room, “Yo… life partner… you in here?” he noticed the smashed picture frame in the bin, “Bam!” Novak started a frantic search around Bam’s room… seconds later he came to the bathroom door… he knocked lightly on it, “Bam… Bam you in there…”

There was no answer…

“Bam… for christ sake dude… answer me!” Novak shouted as he started banging on the door with his fists.

Novak backed away from the door and started to kick it… suddenly the door burst open and Novak came face to face with the unconscious body of Bam…