‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 34

“Hey – how was Lapland?” Knoxville asked Ville as he walked into the airport terminal.

“Good – I wrote all the lyrics and stuff but I need the guys help with the music.” Ville replied as they collected his bags and walked off to the car.

“Well – how long will that take?”

“I’m not sure. Why?”

“Just asking.” Knoxville replied. “Oh – I got a surprise for you.”

“Really?”

“Yeah – it’s just a few people that wanted to greet you upon your return and to catch you up on what happened.” Knoxville said as they reached the car. Knoxville opened the car and Madison and Cloud jumped out and pounced on Ville.

“Hey Madi.” Ville laughed as he hugged her. “Did you miss me?”

“No...never.” Madison replied as she let go of him.

“Liar – you’ve spent the last week going on about Ville coming back.” Rebel laughed as she got out of the car.

“Hey Reb.” Ville said, hugging her. “How’s everything been?” He let go of her and looked at her. “What happened and who with?”

“What?” Rebel replied defensively.

“You’ve been in a fight.” Ville stated.

“Yeah.”

“Who with?”

“It’s nothing important Ville. It was just Jonna and Missy getting what they deserved.” Angel said as she got out of the car.

“WHAT?!?!?!”

“They started it.” Madison defended.

“Alright Madi. We’ll explain everything later – for now let’s let them catch up.” Knoxville said as he turned his daughter around. “We’ll go get coffee for everyone.”

“See you in a few minutes, Villie.” Rebel said as the three of them walked off.

“So they leave us with the dog?” Ville asked.

“Yeah – can’t take him inside.” Angel reasoned. “I....wanted to tell you something Ville, you don’t have to say or do anything........but....I just need to tell you.”

“Is everything okay?” Ville asked, concerned.

“Yeah – everything’s fine. I....just need to let you know....that.....I...I love you.” Angel stuttered, blushing and looking at the ground. “I always have.”

“And I love you.” Ville replied softly, hugging her. “I always have and I always will.” He added, leaning down and kissing her.

“There are kids present ya know.” Rebel muttered dryly as the three of them walked back over.

“Your point being? It doesn’t stop you and Knoxville.” Angel replied.

“Psh.” Rebel ignored her sister’s comment. “So...you two back together and sorted everything out or what?”

“Well I was getting round to asking...but you lot rudely interrupted us.” Ville said deadpan.

“Well – we’ll be in the car.” Knoxville said.

“With your coffees.” Rebel added. Angel glared at her.

“No – you give us our coffees and then you go in the car.”

“Ange – don’t argue with your sister. You won’t win.” Ville said.

“I know – but I...” Ville cut her off by kissing her.

“Angel – I love you and I will carry on loving you forever. You are my angel and I would love for you to be my girlfriend.” Ville said. “If you’ll have me.”

“Of course I will.” Angel replied with tears in her eyes as Ville smiled and leaned down to kiss her again.

“Awww....makes me wanna hug kittens.” Rebel said, hugging Knoxville.

“I am not a blasted kitten!”

“I never said you were, honey.” Rebel replied, smirking at her sister.

“Well – let’s go back to Bam’s.” Angel said, pushing everyone into the car.

About an hour later...

“Wow – I never knew it took you that long to get here.” Angel said dryly as they all piled out of the car.

“Well at least you had a good story to tell to pass the time.” Rebel replied, making sure that Madison had put Cloud on his leash and Knoxville had locked the car before they all started walking towards the house.

As they reached the door Dunn rushed out and started speaking really fast.

“Dunn!” Knoxville yelled, cutting him off halfway through his rant.

“Slow down and tell us what happened.” Rebel said calmingly to Dunn as he tried to catch his breathe.

“Bam’s done something stupid. Really stupid. Novak found him and Ape’s freaking out and Phil’s swearing away and...” Dunn trailed off, gesturing towards the house.

“Dunn – what has Bam done?” Ville asked slowly, clearly worried about his best friend.

“He cut himself with a piece of glass from a broken picture of Missy.”

“And we thought she could do no more harm.” Rebel muttered as Ville ran off into the house.

“How wrong we were.” Angel agreed as they followed Ville into the house.