‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 36

“So – you’re going to kill yourself before we even get married?” Rebel asked wryly as they all walked downstairs after reassuring themselves that Bam was alright.

“I’m not gonna die – it’s just a tribute.” Knoxville argued.

“And after all the plans we’ve made as well.” Rebel teased, ignoring the fact that Knoxville was arguing back.

Knoxville just stuck his tongue out at her and walked off into the Pirate Bar. Rebel shook her head at him and followed April off into the kitchen.

“I think I’d better go talk to her.” Angel said to Ville as the rest of the guys walked into the Pirate Bar.

“Alright – do you want me to knock some sense into him?” Ville asked, smiling cheekily at her.

“Nah – he’ll just do it anyway. I’ll see you in a while.” Angel replied, kissing him quickly before watching as he walked into the Pirate Bar and then making her way to the kitchen.

“Hey Ape, Reb.” Angel said as she walked in. “What ya talking about?”

“Wedding plans.” April replied, smiling as Rebel just muttered and went back to swinging her legs from the top of the counter that she was sat on.

“What was that Reb?” Angel asked, taking a seat at the table and watching as April started cooking.

“Not gonna be much of a wedding with a dead groom.” Rebel repeated louder.

“You know he wouldn’t do anything that would seriously risk his life. He’s never gonna leave you or Madi – he wouldn’t risk that.” April answered.

“Yeah sure.” Rebel replied sarcastically, “That’s why he’s going ahead with this stunt.”

“He knows its dangerous, Reb – but we’ve done dangerous before and look at us. We’re still here.” Angel argued.

“We’ve never done anything like this before.” Rebel countered.

“So – he’s gonna take precautions. He always does.”

“I know – I’m just messing with you guys.” Rebel said, laughing as they both glared at her. “What!? I am concerned about him doing this stunt.”

“But...” Angel prodded her.

“I know he’s not gonna risk his life over a stupid little bike stunt.” Rebel added, smirking as April threw a handful of flour at her.

“Ape! That got in my hair!” Angel whined, rubbing her hair to get it out.

“Yo! Ape! What’cha cooking for us?” Bam shouted.

“Nothing for you!” Rebel shouted back as the doorbell rang.

“Get the door Ape!” Bam shouted.

“I’ll get it Ape.” Rebel said as Ape started muttered about Bam.

“Thanks honey.” April replied as Rebel walked out of the kitchen to go answer the door.

“You bunch of lazy bums.” Rebel laughed as she walked past the Pirate Bar.

“Wait! Where ya going?!” Knoxville asked, jumping up and running after her.

“I’m going to answer the door, Johnny. That’s all.” Rebel said, laughing as Knoxville pouted.

“Then I’m gonna keep you company.” Knoxville muttered, wrapping his arm around her waist as the doorbell rang again.

“You two better not be doing anything weird out there – you’re only supposed to be answering the door!” Bam yelled from the Pirate Bar.

“Shut up, Bam!” Knoxville yelled back. “I’ll do what I want with my future wife when I want!”

“Ewww Dad!” Madison yelled from the Pirate Bar. “I don’t need to know that kinda info!”

“Oops...you’re dad’s sorry!” Rebel shouted before answering the door. “Can I help you?”

“Yes – I heard about your upcoming wedding, honey.” The woman at the door said to Knoxville.

“Melanie? What are you doing here?” Knoxville replied, tightening his grip around Rebel’s waist.

“You can’t marry her, baby, you know that. I’m Madison’s mother and she’s not.” Melanie replied, flicking her long, blonde hair off her shoulders.

“What the hell does that have to do with anything?” Knoxville asked.

“It means that you’re mine through our daughter and I won’t let you marry someone else.”

“Tough – cus I’m still marrying her.” Knoxville replied.

“I won’t let you do that, Johnny.”

“I don’t think you have any say in the matter, sweetie.” Rebel said. “It’s our wedding and I really think that you should leave now.”

“Not without my husband and daughter.”

“Just go away, mum. I’m happy here with Dad and Reb. We’re happy.” Madison said from next to Rebel.

“I’m not leaving you here with her.”

“Well – since Johnny has full custody, I think that you have no right to take her anyway. So she stays with us.” Rebel said, slamming the door in her face. “Well that was fun.”