‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 38

Knoxville arrived at the hospital howling in pain...

The paramedics lifted the bed he was on onto the ground and kicked the wheels out from underneath it so that Knoxville was lifted off the floor, then they sped off towards the entrance of the hospital...

Rebel jumped out of the ambulance and ran after them...

The paramedics took Knoxville straight to surgery where the doctor sedated him and began to try and fix his torn urethra.

Meanwhile...

Rebel was running around the hospital trying to find where the paramedics had taken Knoxville... she spotted a paramedic and ran at him, "Where the fuck is my fiance!?" she yelled.

The paramedic looked confused, "I'm not sure what you mean miss..."

Rebel lost her temper and pinned him up against the wall, "Where is he!!" she screamed at him.

"For God's sake Reb - calm down!" Angel shouted as she ran up to her sister and hugged her. Bam and Ville came running in after her - Bam looking worried and Ville looking like he was about to have an asthma attack as he mumbled something about "fucking smoking..."

"I knew this was gonna happen - I knew it!" Rebel cried, sinking down onto the floor and hugging her knees to her chest while Angel wrapped her arms around her.

"Excuse me - do you know where Johnny Knoxville's been taken?" Ville asked a nurse that was walking by.

"Down the hall, turn right and Theater 3." The nurse replied, smiling warmly at him before giving Bam a freaked out look as he tried to balance on the back of the nearby hospital chairs.

"Thank you - Bammie get down before you end up in here like Knoxville." Ville sighed, dragging Bam off of the chairs and following behind Angel and Rebel as they made their way to Theater 3.

Rebel ran ahead of everyone and was about to got through the doors leading to Theater 3 when she was stopped by a doctor...

"I'm sorry miss but you can't go in there..." he said holding on to her arm.

"Thats my fiance in there!" Rebel screamed at him.

Angel caught up with her (Ville and Bam were quite a bit behind them due to Ville's 'little' breathing problem). "Rebel... stop it!"

Rebel walked away from the doctor and started to beat the shit out of the nearest wall.

Angel looked at her and sighed, "I'm sorry about this... could you at least tell us how he is?"

"He's in a stable condition... we've managed to stop the bleeding... but I'm afraid he will have to stay here a couple of weeks..." The doctor replied looking at Rebel who had now stopped beating up the wall.

Rebel ran at the doctor and hugged him, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"Can we see him?" Bam asked as he reached them pulling an out of breath Ville behind him.

"I'll go and see if I can find out what room he's been put in." The doctor replied walking back into Theater 3.

"Awww Villie." Angel cooed, wrapping her arms around Ville as he steadied his breathing before she leaned up and kissed him. "Feel better now?"

"Of course, sweetheart." He replied, leaning down and kissing her.

"I miss Johnny." Rebel muttered, hugging Bam from the side as they stood facing the couple.

"You'll be able to see him soon." Bam replied, hugging her quickly.

"Good - then I can tell him that he needs a nidiot tattoo as well." Rebel replied wryly as she wiped off her tears.

"Maybe he will." Bam laughed as the doctor walked back out of Theater 3.