‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 4

"God - I hate him!" Rebel muttered as everybody piled in to the limos after Bam and Missy.

"Me?" Knoxville asked from behind her as they walked towards the limo they had arrived in.

"Of course not, Johnny!" Rebel giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck and hugging him.

"Good - so...who do you hate?" He asked, kissing the top of her head.

"Bam - he just upset Ange and then just walked off with her, leaving Ville to go after Angel. He's just so insensitive."

"It's the way Bam is - he has the shortest attention span ever." Knoxville laughed. "And he does the stupidest things."

"But that’s my sister, Johnny - and she's hurting because of him."

"I know, honey - how about we just go home?"

"Back to Bam's? Not a chance - I'd probably murder him in his sleep." Rebel muttered as Chris dragged Steve-o towards them.

"I meant my place." Knoxville replied, kissing her.

"I'd like that." Rebel said as they both turned to look at Chris as he tried pushing Steve-o into one of the limos. "Chris? That's not gonna work!"

"It was worth a try!" Chris shouted back leaving Steve-o hanging half-in and half-out of the limo and walking over to them.

"I thought he'd left anyway." Knoxville said.

"Yeah - but he was traumatizing this old lady that was trying to cross the street." Chris replied, looking around and noticing the absence of Ville and Angel. "Where's Ange and Ville?"

"Don't ask." Knoxville said quickly as Rebel bristled and glared over at the limo Bam was in. "I'll explain it to you later." He added as he picked Rebel up bridal style and carried her over to the limo. "Steve-o - get out of our limo."

"I'm trying!"

"Chris - get him out!"

"On it!" Chris laughed - grabbing Steve-o's feet and dragging him backwards out of the limo.

"Bye! See you some other time!" Knoxville yelled as he closed the door to the limo and they started driving off.

"You weirdo." Rebel said, laughing as Knoxville turned and started tickling her.

Elsewhere...

"Ange! Wait up!" Ville shouted after Angel as she made her way through a nearby park.

"Leave me alone!" Angel shouted back.

"I just wanna talk, Angel! You don't even know where we are!"

Angel stopped suddenly and Ville ran over to her as the sound of her sobs reached him.

"Sweetheart! I'm sorry... Bam's insensitive sometimes!" Ville said as he hugged her.

Angel didn't say anything and just carried on crying into his shirt.

"Look - how about we go home?"

"I d...d...d...on't wan...na g...go b...back t...there..." Angel sobbed.

"Well - I don't think Reb's gonna want to go back to Bam's either - so....how about I ring Knoxville and ask if we can stay there tonight...just until you feel up to facing Bam again."

"Thank you, Ville." Angel said, looking up at him with tears rolling silently down her cheeks.

"It's okay, sweetheart." Ville replied, getting his phone out and calling Rebel (he didn't have Knoxville's number). After talking to Rebel and Knoxville for a while, he put the phone down and turned to Angel. "He said it was okay - we can stay there for as long as we want."

"Thanks Ville." Angel muttered shyly, kissing him quickly on the cheek.

"Let's go." Ville said, smiling at her before taking her hand and walking off.