‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 40

"I can't believe the wedding's next week!" Angel shouted as she dragged her sister out of the house. "And we still haven't got a dress!"

"I'll see you later!" Knoxville shouted as Madison ran to catch up with Angel and Rebel.

"Bye, Dad!"

Rebel waved as Angel made sure Madison was in the car before turning to April - "Let's go shopping!”

“Will you stop giggling like this is your first ever shopping trip?” Rebel muttered from the back seat as they got on their way.

“Stop pouting – we’re going shopping for a wedding dress and bridesmaid dresses for me and Madi. And we’re gonna find the perfect dress even if it takes all week.”

“What!?” Rebel leaned around the seat in front of her and glared at her sister.

“We already made all the plans, honey,” April placated, “the boys will all be round at Castle Bam the day and night before and all us girls will be at Knoxville’s.”

Rebel pouted and refused to speak all the way to the car park.

“Come on, Reb – your marrying Knoxville…or is it not what you want to do anymore?” Angel asked as the sister’s walked behind April and Madison towards the wedding shop.

“Of course I want to…it’s just – I don’t know.” Rebel sighed.

“Pre-wedding jitters?”

“Maybe – I don’t know…let’s just find the perfect dresses and do a bit more shopping for the fun of it.”

Angel giggled as her sister started singing ‘Buried Alive By Love’ as they walked into the shop.

“Anybody know what the groom is wearing?” April asked as they looked through the racks of dresses.

“White.” Rebel and Madison said in unison.

“Figured.” Angel laughed, “But I think I know where to get the perfect dresses!”

“I can’t believe we spent all day shopping.” Angel laughed as they drove back to Knoxville’s house.

“I know – but we did get what we wanted…including some.” Rebel laughed. “Do you guys mind taking the dresses back with you and bringing them round later?”

“Sure – we’ll bring them when we kick Knoxville out of his house.” Angel laughed.

“Madison’s being a bit quiet.” April said as she pulled up outside Knoxville’s house.

“She’s asleep, Ape.” Rebel giggled, “I’ll go gt Johnny to come out and get her.” She added as she got out of the car and walked towards the house.

A few minutes later, Knoxville walked out with Cloud running around his feet.

“For crying out loud – Cloud, inside!” Knoxville said as he picked up his sleeping daughter. “Hey, ladies.”

“Hey – enjoy your day of peace?” April asked as Angel grabbed a few of the bags from the boot and took them into the house.

“It was a bit too quiet actually.” Knoxville admitted before turning and walking back to th house with Madison, “See you later, Ape.”

“Bye, Knoxville.” Angel said as she walked past him on her way back to the car.

“Bye, Ange.”

“See you in a few days.” Rebel said to her sister as she held open the front door for Knoxville.

Angel waved as April started driving away.