‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 5

At Knoxville's house...

Angel and Ville were sat on the door step leading to Knoxville's house.

By now Angel was freezing because she was still wearing her dress, a gust of wind blew past her and Angel shuddered.

"You cold sweetheart?" Ville asked.

Angel nodded slightly.

Ville took off his jacket and draped it over her shoulders.

"Thanks..." Angel whispered.

Just then a limo pulled into the drive way.

"That must be them..." Ville said.

Rebel and Knoxville stepped out of the limo and walked up to them.

"You okay hun?" Rebel asked her sister as she bent down and gave her a hug.

"Yeah... I guess..." Angel replied.

"Come on...lets get inside... it's totally freezing out here..." Rebel said, "Johnny... you have the keys right..."

There was no answer from Johnny but he frantically rummaged around in his pockets.

"Right?" Rebel repeated.

"Yer... I have them... somewhere..." Knoxville replied looking worried. Suddenly the keys fell out of his pocket and landed on the floor.

Rebel rolled her eyes at him.

"Told you I had them..." Knoxville said as he bent down and picked up the keys.

"Hey... you guys want some food?" Rebel asked Ville and Angel.

"Please..." they replied in unison... then looked at each other and laughed.

Rebel tottered into the kitchen, suddenly there was a loud bang and one of Rebel's high heels flew through the door, the other had hit the wall.

"Now... was there any need for that babe?" Knoxville asked as he collapsed onto the sofa, “Madison’s trying to sleep…”

"Yes… yes there was..." Rebel called back.

Angel and Ville sat on the other sofa; Angel took her high heels of and put them on the floor.

"Right... we have... curry pot noodles, sweet and sour pot noodles, bacon pot noodles and... what the fuck...Johnny... have you got a years supply of pot noodles!?" Rebel shouted.

"Whaaat... they are really hard to come by here..." Knoxville replied smirking at Angel and Ville.