‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 6

About 8 the following morning at Knoxville's house...

Rebel woke up to the sound of someone walking down the stairs. She looked up from where she had been laying and saw Madison trying to be quiet as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning honey." Rebel called out softly, standing up from the sofa and giggling as Knoxville's arm (that had been wrapped around her waist as they'd been sleeping) fell back on to the sofa.

"Morning - I'm sorry if I woke you." Madison added as Rebel followed her into the kitchen.

"You didn't and it'll take a bus crashing into the house to wake them up." Madison giggled as Rebel spoke. "So...what d'ya want for breakfast?"

"Ummm...cereal?"

"Cereal? With what you're dad's got in the cupboards I'm surprised you don't eat pot noodles for breakfast." Rebel muttered, causing Madison to start laughing. "How about pancakes? When they're done we can wake that lot up so they can eat as well."

Madison nodded and they set up staring the pancakes until a phone went off somewhere in the living room.

"Shit!" Rebel swore softly. "Sorry, Madi - I'll be right back." And she walked off into the living room only to walk back into the kitchen. "Bloody thing stopped ringing." She muttered. "I'll be right back - I'm just going to get changed. If it rings and it's Bam - tell him to go away. If it's April or Linde - tell them everything's fine and we'll see them later." Rebel said, kissing Madison on the forehead as she passed her the phone and ran off to get changed.

Five minutes later she walked back into the kitchen in a pair of trousers she'd left behind once and one of Knoxville's shirts. "Right - let's get back to cooking. Did it ring?"

"No - can we make chocolate chip ones?"

"Sure, honey." Rebel said before sighing in frustration as the phone started ringing. "Hello?"

"Hey, Reb."

"What d'ya want Bam? I'm busy."

"I wanna talk to Angel."

"She doesn't wanna talk to you. And why ring Ville's phone?"

"Because he went after her."

"Well it's a good job somebody did 'cus her boyfriend sure as hell doesn't care!"

"I do care! I was just..."

"Get lost, Bam. We'll see you when we see you." Rebel said, putting the phone down and turning back to Madison. "Right - chocolate chip pancakes for everyone."

Minutes before...

"Damn hangover." Bam grumbled, turning over in bed nearly rolling onto someone. He opened his eyes and noticed that the person next to him had dark hair. "Shit!"

Bam jumped out of bed and ran downstairs.

April looked up from making breakfast and glared at Bam.

"What happened last night?" Bam asked.

"You left Angel in the cold because an old girlfriend of yours from high school starting talking to you." Ape replied, turning her back on him.

"FUCK!" Bam yelled. "She's not still out there, is she?"

"I don't know - but lucky for you she's not on her own." April replied, turning slightly to look at him. "Ville went after her - but nobody rang to tell us what was going on and even Rebel and Knoxville didn't come back here."

Bam hit his head on the table in front of him.

"You've got some explaining to do, young man - you've hurt and pissed off a lot of people."

"Yeah, yeah - I know Ape." Bam muttered, picking up the phone and ringing Ville's mobile. "Pick up." Bam muttered as he tried to ring it a second time.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Reb."

"What d'ya want Bam? I'm busy."

"I wanna talk to Angel."

"She doesn't wanna talk to you. And why ring Ville's phone?"

"Because he went after her."

"Well it's a good job somebody did 'cus her boyfriend sure as hell doesn't care!"

"I do care! I was just..."

"Get lost, Bam. We'll see you when we see you." Rebel hung up and Bam smacked his head on the table again.

"You're gonna hurt yourself like that, baby." Missy said as she walked into the kitchen. "What are you doing up so early?"

"I had to see if my girlfriend was okay."