‹ Prequel: Tripled Manic State

She Puts The Ho In Home Wrecker

Chapter 9

"It's never good." Rebel agreed as she walked into the kitchen and looked over at them. "Though ya might wanna get dressed first."

"What's wrong with what we're wearing?" Ville asked, standing up and helping Angel up.

"We're not going to another movie premiere - so you're slightly over-dressed." Rebel explained. "So we have to stop off at Bam's before we go anywhere."

"I'd rather we didn't..."

"I know - but you don't have to go in." Rebel replied, walking out of the kitchen and leaving them both stood there looking confused.

"I'm not sure I wanna know." Ville muttered, shaking his head and following Angel as she left the kitchen.

20 minutes later....

"Right - we'll be back soon. Don't do anything stupid." Rebel added as she and Madison got out of the car. "On second thoughts - Johnny, you're coming in as well. I know better than to leave you in a car."

"Hey! It only happened once!" Knoxville protested as he got out of the car as well.

"Yeah - but normal people don't crash parked cars into trees." Angel added from inside the car.

Knoxville just swore at her as Rebel shouted "Be back soon!" and dragged him into Castle Bam.

"Loser." Angel muttered as Ville laughed beside her.

"So........where do you think we're going sweetheart?" Ville asked Angel after a few minutes of silence.

"I have no idea....and that scares me." Angel laughed.

In Castle Bam.....

"Where are you going?" Bam asked as he stood in the doorway to Rebel's room watching her pack.

"What about this?" Madison asked, holding up black and pink stripey top.

"Sure. Go away Bam - we're busy."

"Why are you packing?" Bam asked.

"Go away Bam." Rebel repeated as Knoxville appeared next to Bam in the doorway. "Hey - it done?"

"Yeah - I just need to go and tell Linde."

"Well - we're nearly finished." Rebel replied as Madison handed her more clothes from the closet. "Thanks honey."

"Alright - well - I'll be right back." Knoxville said, turning and walking down the hall. "Excuse me." He muttered as he nearly walked into someone walking the other way.

"This you're girlfriend?" Missy asked Bam as she stood next to him watching Rebel and Madison close the suitcases.

"Go check that you're Dad's got Angel and Ville's stuff packed honey," Rebel whispered to Madison before turning to Bam and Missy. "Is there something you wanted?"

"Sure - always is." Bam replied, moving so that Madison could leave the room. "Where are they?"

"Is this your girlfriend, Bam?" Missy asked again.

"Not anymore." Rebel answered, smirking as Missy grinned in triumph. "But then Bam and I broke up more than three years ago - he's dating my sister now."

Missy glared at her before pouting at Bam. "I thought you said you'd break up with her?"

"I...I..." Bam stuttered.

"Really?" Rebel asked, an eyebrow raised as she watched Bam stutter and try to answer.

"N...no....I......"

"Ready?" Knoxville asked as he walked into the room.

"Yep." Rebel said, smiling as she gave Knoxville a quick kiss before turning to Bam. "She'll hear about this - trust me on that." She whispered before kissing his cheek and following Knoxville out of the room.

"Where ya going?" Bam shouted after them.

"I asked her to move in with me!" Knoxville shouted back.

"She'll talk to ya soon, Bammie!" Rebel shouted as she turned to close the door behind them. "Don't worry about Ville either!.....They'll be back!.....Maybe."

"Fuck." Was all Bam could think of to say.

Back in the car...

"So - we're moving in with Knoxville?" Angel asked her sister as Knoxville started the car and they made their way back to his house so that Angel and Ville could get changed.

"No...I am. You and Ville only have enough stuff to last about a week. Should give you enough time to to cool off and stop thinking about murdering Bam every time you hear his name."

"Right, okay." Ville muttered. "But - that doesn't explain where we're going today."

"Meh - I dunno - he won't tell me."

"Fool." Angel giggled, slapping her sister round the head.