At the Time I Wanted It

He Doesn't Know

You pushed straight past me to get yourself and friends drinks, spilling my beer all over a new top. When you turned around you noticed me, well more like my see through top.

“Oh shit,” you cursed, I couldn’t tell whether it was because you liked the view or didn’t mean to spill my drink. “Here lemme get you another one,” he yelled over the bar to get my drink.

“Thanks.” I was surprised he didn’t come up with a cheesy chat up line while I waited for my pint. You were different from most guys. You took me over to your friends and we talked most of the night.

“You wanna lift home?” you slurred, as the bar closed. I shook my head. “Ah c’mon I’m not driving. We’ll get a cab and I’ll pay in honor of your ruined top.” You smiled.

I eventually agreed. Just me and you in a cab talking shit because we couldn’t think of anything else to talk about.

“You know what I think I like you.” You said seriously when the silence became too much for you. I just remembered looking at you is disbelief. “You're not like anyone I’ve meet before. You're funny, good looking, you’ve a see through top and stayed out in it all night.”

“It’s only my tits. Not like a guy hasn’t seen a pair before.” I giggled. That’s when your lips crashed down upon mine; it wasn’t something I ever planned to do that night. It just happened.

But neither of us broke it up. It was long and passionate. Unlike other drunken kissed I’ve ever had with anyone. I knew who you were before you even introduced yourself, I knew you had a girlfriend but I didn’t care.

After a while you broke the kiss to get air before we suffocated. “I’m sorry.” You said breathlessly, I shook my head but your lips crashed down again. This time tongues were used and you decided your hands had nothing better to do so they trailed up my top.

I gasped as your cold hands touched my nipples. I think the cab driver shouted at you a few times but we continued what we were doing.

We reached my house within minutes. You paid the driver and I pulled you into the house of with me. “Are you sure?” you moaned in between kissed.

“Yes. I want you so bad.” I told you, I still remember the smirk that appeared on your face, I don’t think it left for the rest of the night either.

“I h-have… a g-girl f-friend.” You gasped as we ripped each other’s clothes off. I didn’t say anything. I continued to stumbled up the stairs with you stopping every few seconds to ask me was I sure.

“I’m fucking sure.” I said finally making it into my room. “Fuck your girlfriend, she won’t ever have to know or anyone else.” I pawed at your belt to release you from those caged pants. “I want you to fuck me so hard.”

You whimpered in excitement. I don’t think any girl had ever said that to you before. “I fucking will.” You were so egger to get things started that you ended up ripping the rest of our clothes off.

That’s when the sex started. The night we fucked. There was no love in that at all. I didn’t even like you in that way. Well how could I, I’d only know you for less than five hours.

You were just a one-night stand to me.

I guess I was the same to you.

I remember waking up the next morning with a pounding headache and your arms around my waist. I screamed and you shot up as well covering yourself. Like I hadn’t seen anything hours before.

I thought it was a dream. Me sleeping with a member of the oh so famous My Chemical Romance.

I gave you some clothes and you left.

Just like that. no good bye or anything. I shouldn’t have really expected a good bye. You were just my one-night stand.

{x.x}

It was two years ago since we last meet or talked. The twelfth of January 2006.

Now it’s 2009 and you’re more famous than ever. Guess the last album really brought you and your friend’s fame big time.

You married your girlfriend sometime after we slept together. Since you did married, I suppose you never told her about me.

You have a little girl and boy. They look so like you. I don’t regret that night we spent together but I regret one thing.

Not Using Protection

I was so distraught the morning I woke up beside you I didn’t think twice about asking. You were on my mind for weeks after and I thought it was stress from the firm stopping my time of the month.

But know I was nine weeks pregnant when I finally decided to get checked out.

I cried because I didn’t want a child. I was 24 starting my life I had the perfect job the perfect life style and friends. But it all came tumbling down when they heard the news.

Do you remember the day I tried to call you?

Well I do. I talked to someone named Brian he seemed like a nice guy. I heard you in the same room, as soon as Brian said my name I heard a ‘I don’t know her’. That’s the last I heard of you.

I called the offices and sent you letters for two months straight hoping you would talk to me. So we could sort this out. But no. You refused to have anything got to do with me.

You will never see your son. I want him to be protected from the ass hole of a father you are.

Everyday I wake up with James asking me the same questions, why don’t I have a daddy? Will my daddy ever come to see me? Does he love me? It’s heartbreaking because he has your eyes and smile.

He doesn’t know you are in a band.

He doesn’t know he was a mistake.

He doesn’t know he has a half brother and sister.

He doesn’t know you never want to see him.

He doesn’t know you don’t love him.

But you both don’t know why I named him after you, Michael James Way. I called him James Michael, to be like his father yet to be different.

I want to hate you. But I can’t. You ruined my life, my career, my lifestyle but I got the love of someone in return.

Our Son

But like I said: I don’t regret sleeping with you. Because at that time I wanted it.

And so did you…