Status: Being Worked On

Teach Me Wrong From Right

Tour, strippers, and fans oh my.

Syn's POV

"We've finally got it, Kels! We are going on tour!" I remember telling her. Sitting on the tour bus, years from now, I sound like an ass.

"Yo' Syn, after the concert, want to have some fun with a couple of strippers?" Shadows asked walking past me with a beer held out to me. I took the beer and shrugged, opening the beer and taking a sip.

"How many will there be?" I questioned him.

"I don't freakin' know, Mike's getting them."

"Oh, okay, I'm down for anything." I told him taking another sip of my beer.

Shadows chuckled and nodded clinking his beer to mine. I leaned back on the couch and put one leg over the other. "They better be hot." I told him switching my beer for my guitar so I could strum a couple before we went on.

He laughed at me before walking away. "Of course their going to be hot, why wouldn't they?"

"Because the last time he got us strippers, one had a fake leg." I told him.

Shadows looked deep in thought before he nodded. "Oh yeah, that one. She was pretty talented with one leg." I chuckled and shook my head.

"Yeah of course, cause she was your biggest fan too." I told him looking down at the guitar and continue to practice.

"Not my fault." He said leaning against the wall. I shook my head at him.

"Of course not, why would it be your fault?"

"I have no idea."

I was about to say something else when the rest of the guys came into the dressing room. "Come on you two love birds, we're on." Johnny said hitting my fedora off my head.

"Hey he came onto me first, give me a doll and I'll show you where he touched me." Shadows said smirking and winking at me.

I shook my head and laughed. "You should have seen the way he was eying my guitar." I joked standing.

Picking up my fedora, the guys filed out of the room. The roaring of the fans sent the adrenaline rushing through my veins. A smirk slowly grew on my face as we walked out onto the stage. A giant film covered us as smoke filled the stage as we got into position. Shadows started his little rant as he always did.

The crowd grew wilder, they shouted and screamed. The sound was ear splitting, but that always made it better. I smirked at everyone and they returned it. As the film started to rise and the smoke poured out onto the rest of the stage, the crowd grew louder if that was possible.

When we started to play and Matt started singing the crowd sang with him. When I did my solo's the girls screamed my name. The adrenaline high was the most amazing thing, but like every night. Matt said his farewells and we got off the stage for the night.

I walked backstage with the band, the fans screaming. The bouncers let a couple of the fans come backstage and meet us, I signed pictures, albums and shirts, some of their chests, arms, legs, and necks, I took pictures with the fans and talked to them.

"You men ready for a hot ass partaaaay?" Mike came up to us and asked.

"I hope you got better fucking strippers this time man," I chuckled and smirked.

"Oh, believe me. I got the finest in all this damn state!"

"Better, otherwise, you're not in charge of the parties anymore." I said ruffling his hair.

"Hey come on man." He said slapping my hand away and fixing his hair. "I got this."
Nodding I got into the bus with the rest of the band so we could head to the hotel.

We got to the hotel, just as a sleek black limo pulled up behind us as we got out. "There they are." Mike said gesturing to the limo. "Now let's head upstairs so we could get this started!" I chuckled and walked into the hotel and we headed upstairs to the room we'd be having the party. The lot of us sat around while Mike handed out beers.

"You guys ready for an awesome par-tayyyy?"

"Maybe, as long as their hot." I said throwing the bottle cap at him.

"Calm down, you need to get laid." Shadows said throwing his bottle cap at me.

I chuckled. "Well they're special strippers too, so we can get that cleared up right quick." Mike told us.

"Really? Then this might turn out for the best." I said taking a swig of my beer.

A knock sounded on the door. "Here we go!" Mike said opening the door. About ten girls walked into the room with long coats on, a couple were wearing masks, while the others wore heavy make-up. One caught my eye right off the bat, she wasn't tall, like the rest of them, she was short and looked petite. Her dark hair didn't seem the right color for her, but it suited her none the less. I stared at her for a couple of minutes, she seemed familiar, but not to the extent to where I knew who she was.

"She's pretty cute." Mike said pointing to the one I was looking at.

"Yeah, she would be if I could see her face." I told him. He chuckled. She met my eyes, then turned and spoke to the girl next to her.

"Oooo, seems you got a fan." Mike chuckled. I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up and let's get this started." I told him and pushed him away from me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Syn's chapter, hope you like it.
Comment and tell me how it was.