Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Ten

-Inuyasha P.O.V-
We came up on the other side and I helped Kagome out of the well. Yuzuyu was the last out, and she had a look of regret on her face. Like she shouldn't have come, I was still wondering how she could travel through the Well. She followed us back to Kaede's place and when we entered she stayed near the door, her head hung low. "Hello Kagome, Inuyasha, Sango, Miroku. Shippo and Kirara. How are ye?" "We were fine until she showed up." I said pointing over my shoulder at Yuzuyu. Kaede followed my finger. "Well hello child. What be thy name?" "I'm Yuzuyu Inuzuka ma'am." she replied. "Come in then child." "Accually, I was thinking, Kagome can I go exploring for a while?" Yuzuyu asked. 
-Kagome P.O.V-
I looked at Yuzuyu suspiously as she shifted from foot to foot at the entrance of the door. She was shivering slightly, like she was holding something back. "Yuzuyu, are you okay?" "Kagome, can I go?" she said through gritted teeth, looking at me through her hair with...yellow eyes? What? "S-sure, but take Shippo with you." I said. "Why do I have to go? I'm just a kid!" Shippo complained. "S-stop complaining and lets go." Yuzuyu snapped picking up the fox demon and running out the door and through the woods. I wonder ... "Inuyasha...did you see her eyes?" "Yeah, they're black." "No, I mean just now...they were a different color."
Inuyasha's ears twitched and he put on a serious face. "Stay away from her Kagome." "But... I cant, I'd be just like her parents. They left her on her own when she was three." "Kagome, trust me on this okay." I shook my head. "I cant. I haven't seen her in three years..." I didnt get to finish my sentence because he left. I ran out the door. "Where are you going!?" I yelled. "To get proof that she's bad news!" he yelled back and dissappeared into the woods.
-Yuzuyu's P.O.V-
I ran through the forest with Shippo on my back hanging on for dear life. I was going to our meeting place. I didnt want to go, but I didnt really have a choice. Either I go or Kagome and her family dies. They already think I'm bad enough because I'm the one that led him to them. By mistake of course. I assure you. She thinks they're on vacation but really they're here, being held captive. I slowed to a walk and put Shippo on the ground next to me. I knelt down in front of him. "Shippo, whatever you see you cant tell anyone about it okay? No one! If you do all will be lost." Shippo thought about it. "What do I get in return?" he asked. "You get to live." "Okay, no one knows. Promise." he siad in a shaky voice. "Thank you Shippo." I said with a smile. I picked him up and we walked into the clearing. While we waited I felt the change taking place....
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think about Inuzuka?