Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Eleven

-Third Person P.O.V-
Shippo stared wide eyed at Yuzuyu as she began to change. Her eyes changed yellow and elongated like a cats, her hair grew longer and turned white with black at the tips, she grew white cat ears that also had black tips. Her bangs curled around her face and when she smiled at Shippo her canines were razor sharp fangs. Shippos eyes rolled back and he fainted. A kid could only take so much. "I see you made it." came a voice from the forest.Yuzuyu stared into the darkness. "I didn't really have a choice now did I Kana?" Yuzuyu replied as the girl with emotionless eyes entered the clearing with Kagura at her side. "Stop whining." "Shut it Kagura. I'm not in the mood." Yuzuyu said glaring at her."You think I want to be here dealing with such a trival insignificat creature like you? You disgust me." Yuzuyu's ear twitched as she heard Inuyasha in the woods, he stood hidden and listened. "I could say the same about you Kagura but I didn't come all the way back here to deal with your shit. Kana? What does he want?" Yuzuyu asked making Kagura bare her teeth in anger. "He wants the girl and the jewel shards she bares." "I cannot do that Kana." "If you dont she and her family dies. All he wants is the shards."

Yuzuyu gritted her teeth. "No, tell him I will take the punisment for her and her family." "He cant kill you you idiot!" Kagura spat. "Paticene Kagura. He cannot kill her but she can have him kill you." Kana said. Yuzuyu smirked. "He wants to see you." Yuzuyu froze. She hated his guts! She wanted nothing to do with him, but her ties to him were unbreakable. "And if I do not agree to see him?" Yuzuyu asked in a shaky yet strong voice. "Then he will summon you by force." Yuzuyu looked at the unconsious fox demon in her arms. "He died of good cause." Kana said. Yuzuyu's head snapped up and she glared death at Kana. "I wasn't thinking about him for your information." "He is always on your mind." "Whats your point?" Yuzuyu snapped. "If you do this for him, maybe he will bring your love back." "I love no one anymore Kana. Kagome is all I have and I will not risk her life on the chance that maybe I might get Bankotsu back. I cant." Inuyasha's ears twitched and his eyes widened. Shippo stirred in Yuzuyus arms sat up. "What happened?" he asked. "I'll explain later Shippo." Kagura pulled out her fan. "I tire of this Kana, let me get rid of her." Yuzuyu put Shippo on the ground and stood in front of him. "You have yet to see my rage Kagura. Do not push me." "Dance of the dragons!" Yuzuyu's hands turned black and she held them in front of her. "Black Miasma!" Miasma shot from her hands and intercepted Kagura's attack. "Is that all you've got!?" Kagura asked chocking on the poison gas. "Oh I have lots more but to waste my energy on you would be...well....a waste. You are lucky this is a mild poison. Now go back to him and tell him if he wants to tell me somehting he can come to me himslef and not send the useless help. Kana not included." "You little..." "Let us go Kagura. This fight is futile and this poison is getting to me." With that said they were gone.

Yuzuyu cleared up the miasma and turned to face Shippo and (can you guess?) Inuyasha. "I knew i smelt a rat when you came along." he hissed. "I'm a cat idiot. And you cant tell Kagome what you heard or saw." Yuzuyu replied crossing her arms over her chest. "And why not?" "Because it will only hasten her family's death. Do you want that Inuyasha?" Yuzuyu asked in a monotone. "N-no of course not." "Then trust me to tell her when the time is right. That is all I ask of you." Inuyasha stood there and contemplated his choices. Either he tell Kagome and ger her family killed or he kept his muzzle shut and let Yuzuyu handle her business. "Fine, but that doesn't mean i like you.," Inuyasha said. Yuzuyu hid the pain. "Thats really nothing new dog breath." she muttered and walked pass him, returning to her human self as she did so. Shippo followed her. "Wait..." Yuzuyu stopped but didnt turn around. "What?" she asked.

"Is that why you hate me?" he asked. "I have no idea what you are speaking of." Inuyasha punched Yuzuyu in her shoulder out of frustration but she didn't budge. That wounded his ego a bit but he continued. "Yes you do! I had a hand in Bankotsu's death and you know it." Slowly Yuzuyu turned to face Inuyasha. "Not everyone can have a happy ending dog breath. You've got something special in Kagome. Dont ruin it." Inuyasha's eyes widened and Yuzuyu turned back around and walked in the direaction of Kaede's place, Shippo at her heels. What did she mean? And more importantly who is him? It couldnt be HIM..... could it?