Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Thirteen

                     -Yuzuyu P.O.V-                                                       My head snapped to the side and I felt sheer pain in my cheek. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kagura smirking in satisfaction. “So you decide to give me orders did you?” I glared back at the…thing in front of me. “I refuse to harm her.” Another blow, causing my head to snap in the other direction, this time blood trickled down the side of my mouth. “Oh my, it seems that time is running out.” “I don’t care. Kill me if you want, but do not harm Kagome and her family. They have nothing to do with your greed.” “I would think that the girl plays a small part.” I winced. “Can I…” “Leave Kagura.” I interrupted. “Do as she says, she is over you.” Kagura glared at us both then left, sliding the door into place. He began to pace in front of me. “I’m starting to believe that you regret what happened a few years back.” “I do.” I replied and gasped as a kick was delivered to my stomach. “You should be grateful that I came and got you.” “You didn’t come and get me! You summoned me you bastard!" I yelled. “I’ll let that one go. But didn’t you get what you always prayed for? A…father? Someone related to you by blood?” “I’d trade it all for how it use to be.” “You mean everyone hating you? Looking down on you because you were different…”

“Your way of comforting astounds me, and I would rather have a bull dog as my biological father than you.” I felt a slice in my arm and red liquid ran down my arm. “I am sorry I couldn’t be what you wanted me to be, well…not really but I did a lot for you…” At those words I snapped. “You raped my mother! Then when she had me you made her forget me! Then you killed her! You did nothing but rob me of my childhood! At least if my mother was around I bet I would know what a real family was!” He studied me for a few moments. “You know, he didn’t really love you.” My breath caught then I glared. “I assure you asshole, he did.” The major ass laughed. “Then why did he beg me for death? You were only a useful body every now and then to him. Something to make him feel…warm... at night.” My heart stopped. “That’s not true.” I said in a small broken voice.

“It is and you know it. He didn’t know anyway out so he asked me to kill him, and I did.” I pulled against the chains that had me bound to the wall with no avail. I hung my head. “It’s not true, he loved me. He told me so.” “He lied.” I felt a tear roll down my cheek and cursed myself for it. Crying was a sign of weakness, and weak I was not. “No you are not weak.” My head snapped up and he was there in front of me. “But you are broken beyond repair. No one can fix you. No one cares enough to try and fix you. Your only friend’s family hates you. I am the only one who cares about you.” He brushed some of my hair behind my ear and gently kissed my cheek.  I could see kindness in his eyes, I didn't trust it for my life.“My daughter, do as I ask, and I will fix you.” I shook my head. “I’d rather you kill me.” Another cut, this time to the side of my neck. I hissed through my teeth in pain. “Go, and bring me back the jewel shards of the leader of the wolf demon tribe, Koga I think his name is.”

Before I could disagree I was no longer in the room chained to the wall. I was standing somewhere in the forest. I didn’t have the strength to stay standing so I fell to my knees then on my side. But darkness refused to take over.

Inuyasha’s P.O.V

“Do you see her?” I asked as we ran through the forest. Miroku shook his head as did Shippo. I growled. Kagome wouldn’t be happy if we came back without Yuzuyu. I wanted Kagome happy at all times. That’s when I smelt it. Blood and despondency. “I think I’ve found something.” I said changing directions and running to the right.

When I got the clearing I saw a trail of blood leading into the forest, like an animal being dragged or dragging itself to safety. I sniffed the air and couldn’t recognize the scent. “It’s her.” Shippo said jumping off Miroku’s back and running into the darkness of the forest. I stared shocked then looked at Miroku. “When did he get so brave?” Miroku shrugged and we followed Shippo. Shippo stood frozen just inside the darkness, staring. I followed his gaze and stopped short. There leaning against a large tree was a blank eyed, bloody and weak Yuzuyu…as well as a soul collector. Shippo looked up at me. “You’d better not do anything stupid Inuyasha.” Miroku nodded his consent. Yuzuyu seemed to be in a daze when she spoke. “Leave me here to die. It would be safer for everyone.” The soul collector looked to be studying Yuzuyu, then left. Yuzuyu’s head fell, her long dark hair covering her face.

Miroku approached her slowly. “Yuzuyu…?” “I said leave.” she said without looking up. “Are you stupid!? We didn’t come all this way and leave Kagome with that bastard just for you to tell us to let you die!” I yelled. Yuzuyu didn’t seem fazed; she kept her head down for a while then looked up with tears running down her face. “It’s better to have loved and lost then to never have loved at all.” Her voice cracked and I’d never seen anyone so open, and weak, and sad, and broken. “Yuzuyu…” “You helped him you know. When you killed him…he asked for death. He didn’t really love me, he was using me, and we didn’t do anything serious. We shared the same sleeping place once in a while, but nothing happened. He was too much of a gentleman. Thank you Inuyasha, for helping him get what he really wanted.”

“Am I the only one who doesn't know what she’s talking about?” Miroku asked. “Yep.” Shippo stated. This is goanna kill me, I just know it! I thought then said, “Yuzuyu, he didn’t deserve you. You are a good person; you care about Kagome and her family even though her family hates your guts. So what you hade a fluke at love. That was the past, and there is always the future.” Shippo and Miroku stepped away from me with shock all over their faces. “Did he just…” “I think so…” Yuzuyu hung her head again. “As long as my father is alive, I have no future.” she said just above a whisper. “And who is your father?” I asked. I already had a clue as to who it was, but better to confirm it right? Yuzuyu let out a weak humorless laugh. “You don’t know? He’s the person who did this to me. The person who kills just because, the person who you loathe the most. My father is none other than…” She looked up at me, her eyes showing her disgust. “Naraku.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The first time I typed this up I almost cried, when I re-read it to post it on Quizilla same thing, now when I'm posting it on Mibba I almost cried so...... I hope u enjoy this chapter as much as I do!!