Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Fourteen part Two

*Kagome’s P.O.V*

“Where could they be?! It’s been days!” I exclaimed pacing Kaede’s hut. “Clam down child, it has only been a night and a morning.” “But Kaede…” “Hush child. They will be back soon.” “Yeah, I don’t know why you worry so much Kagome, that mutt always returns. I glared at Koga. “Don’t you have someplace to be?” I snapped.
Koga studied me. “What’s has you so worked up Kagome?” he asked. I looked at him shocked, and then exclaimed “My best friend has been kidnapped!” “There they are.” Sango said looking out of the window. I ran to the door, pulled the curtain and saw Inuyasha, Miroku and Shippo walking towards the hut with solemn looks on their faces. Where’s Yuzuyu? I thought. Then I noticed Inuyasha was carrying something…or someone. “Yuzuyu.” I said on a breath, then ran to them. Inuyasha stopped when he saw me coming and when I got directly in front of them I stopped. “What happen?” I asked looking at Yuzuyu’s sleeping face. Inuyasha shrugged and I brushed some of her hair from her face. “She’s so bloody.” I felt tears well up. “Don’t cry Kagome, I’ll be fine.” I jumped back surprised. “You’re awake?” “Of course, from I heard your footsteps I was up. I’m just too tired to open my eyes.” “What happened to you?” “Had a run in with some demons, that’s all.” At that moment Koga decided it was a good time to pop up. He sniffed the air around Yuzuyu and she shrunk back into Inuyasha’s embrace. I raised an eyebrow at this, she hated to be protected, and it seemed that’s what he was doing. “Your scent is different.” Koga said. “Leave her alone bastard!” Inuyasha said, rubbing his hands on her bare arms as if to tub a stench off. This made my eyes widened.
“Is he…are you…in some odd way, protecting Yuzuyu?” I asked completely bewildered when he nodded and walked around me into Kaede’s hut. I turned to Miroku. “Am I missing something?” “Inuyasha figured out that he and Yuzuyu have more…well less in common if you look at it. To make a long story short, I think he may understand Yuzuyu a bit more then he use to.” “I see, where did Shippo go?” “He followed the mutt inside. Anyway, I got to go Kagome, take care!” Koga said then was off. “Kagome! Yuzuyu wants to talk to you!” Inuyasha yelled from the entrance of Kaede’s hut. “Coming! Let’s go Miroku.”
When we got inside the hut Yuzuyu was leaning against the wall with Kaede tending her many wounds and looking at me through half opened lids. I went and sat next to her causing her to turn towards me and to wince in pain. She smiled at me, I knew if I had sat in her line of vision she would’ve felt handicapped, she didn’t like things easy, and right now moving was hard. “Hey.” “Hi, uh…you wanted to talk to me?” She nodded weakly and took a deep breath. “Remember when I asked you to walk with me?” I nodded, waiting for her to go on. The hut had gone as silent as a tomb; you could hear a feather hit the floor. It was like you could hear the village was holding its breath. “I wanted to tell you something you don’t know about me.” “And that is…?” I prompted. Yuzuyu took another breath, this one shaky. She looked me dead in the eyes and said “Kagome, I’m a hanyo.”
♠ ♠ ♠
heres part 2 ^.^