Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Two

Kagome kept walking not noticing that Inuyasha was following her until he put his hand on her shoulder to stop her from walking. "What happened Kagome?" She didnt turn around to face him, instead she looked at her feet. "Inuyasha I'm sorry for what i did back there...." he cut her off "Damnit Kagome answer the question!" Kagome flinced at his tone and how his grip tightened on her shoulder. "Nothing happened that usually happens when I talk to Kikyo Inuyasha. She cares about you.....i think..... and i know you care about her." Kagome's voice droped to a wisper "How could she have even thought you cared about me in the same way as you care about her I don't know." His hand dropped from her shoulder and he stood closer behind her and she felt his breath on her neck as he said "Kagome....." His lips brushed against her neck and he put his hand on her arms and held her closer to him.       "Your going to hate me for this Kagome but I heard everything that you and Kikyo said to each other. Kagome I dont want you to go. Not unless you have to. Don't let Kikyo run you off. I know your stroger than that Kagome." Kagome stiffened at his words and they played over and over in her mind. "Everything?" she asked in a horse voice. "Eveything" he replied. Kagome stepped away from him turning to look into his eyes. What she saw nearly made her heart stop beating. Kagome saw a tenderness in his eyes, that she had never seen before, only when he looked at Kikyo. But this thime he was looking at her. As she looked at him she was thinking 'He really doent want me to go. He wants me to stay with him.' But to Kagome's dismay something russeled in the bushes behind her. When she turned around she saw Kikyo. Inuyasha took a step toward around her as if to protect Kagome from her. When she spoke it was like she wasn't  there at all. "Hello Inuyasha." "Kikyo" he replied. Kagome could here some emotion in his voice, love and pain mixed together. "How could you Inuyasha? That girl means nothing to you! I'm what you want and you know that! Don't try to miss lead that poor little wretch into thinking you care even a little bit about her!" Kagome became enraged and she steped around Inuyasha to glare at Kikyo.                                                              "Poor little wretch am I Kikyo? Well what are you?! You walk the earth useing the souls of the dead to keep you going, you walk the earth with hate in your heart for the guy we both love!How you can hate and love at the same time I dont know but you are done with trying to get me out of his life! I'm here to stay weather you like it or not." Kikyo looked shocked at her reaction, the words made her take a few steps back and Kagome forgot Inuyasha was right behind her. Kikyo glared at Kagome and said "We may love the same person, but I am sure he only loves one of us." She looked over Kagome's shoulder at Inuyasha. She heard him take a step back and felt the heartache that she was waiting for. The rejecetion that envaloped her "Kikyo.....I can't choose between the both of you." Kikyo smirked. "I already know the answer Inuyasha and so does she, all you have to do is accept it." Kagome's eyes went dead and she turned to face Inuyasha and he had pain and agony on his face. As Kagome walked past him she said "I'm not leaveing Inuyasha, I wouldn't know where to go. Do what you want, she's right I do know the answer.".                                                                      Kagome looked up and smiled slightly at his confused look. "I'll be back at the campsite when your done." Kagome looked into the woods and said "C'mon guys back to camp. I know your out there!" And she walked in the direction of the camp leaveing Inuyasha and Kikyo alone.