Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Three

Inuyasha watched as Kagome dissapeared and heard Songo, Miroku, Shippo and Kirra follow. He turned to face Kikyo who was smileing at him with a sweetness that envaloped him. "Inuyasha...." Kikyo took a few steps toward him and placed her hand on his cheek. Inuyasha didn't move even though he knew he should. The contact made his heart sweel with happiness. He handen't felt her touch in so long it overwelmed him. He placed his hand over hers and pressed on it gently. "Kikyo. ..." He moved her hand over his heart and she felt it beat faster. She smiled up at him and said "You don't have to go back you know. You could always come with me." Inuyasha looked deep into Kikyo's eyes and shook his head. "Kikyo I would love to come with you. But....." his voice trailed off and Kikyo removed her hand from his and continued "But Kagome needs me. I know you don't give a damn but I do." He took a step away from her but kept his eyes locked on hers. He saw anger in them. Kikyo took a step toward him and something held him in place. He couldn't move away from her dark angry gaze no matter how hard he tried.

Back at the campsite
When Kagome and the rest of them got back to the campsite they all stared at her. Kirra, Shippo, Songo, Miroku all stared at Kagome in silence. Shippo was the one to break the it. "Are you okay Kagome?" Kagome looked down at him her brown eyes drained of all life and said "No.But I'll get over it." She sat down with her back to them and Shippo sat next to her thinking Inuyasha your such an idiot. Miroku cleared his throat and Kagome looked at him. "Kagome I know you feel bad about this but what made you leave Inuyasha and that vile women alone together? You know how he gets around her." Songo nodded in agreement and Kirra meowed. "Miroko, I only want him to be happy. Weather its with me or her. Once he's happy.....I'll try to be. Not all of us can be like you and Songo." Songo blushed and Miroku nodded. But then Songo said "Kagome, you look tired. You need some sleep." Kagome shook her head and said that she wasn't  at all tired. "Kagome how long are you going to go through this?" Kagome looked away from them and into the forest. "I don't know Songo. I honestly don't know." She hugged her knees to her chest and placed her chin on them. Kagome did know how long she was going to go through this. But she didn't want to tell Songo that she would go through this for forever and a day.

Back to Inuyasha and Kikyo
Kikyo held Inuyasha traped in her gaze moving slowly closer to him. When she stood an inch from him she looked up at him and got on her tip toes in order to kiss him but he turned his head away from her. Kikyo was shocked. "What's wrong Inuyasha?" But when he didn't answer her she know that it had something to do with Kagome. "It's that girl isen't it Inuyasha?" He still didnt answer her. "Look at me Inuyasha!" Inuyasha looked at her slowly. "Remember this Inuyasha I am and will always be your first love. You will never forget me! Never no matter how hard you try!" Inuyasha smiled and said "I will never forget you Kikyo. BUt you are not the only person I care about and I would like it if you didn't harm her again." Kikyo stared at him shocked as he broke out of her spell, turned away and walked in the direction Kagome had just taken.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, that's three chapters in 1 night, let me know what you think and if you could please tell me how to make it better that would help lots.