Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Five

-At the bone eaters well-

After Kagome had sent Kirra back to Sango she started muttering to herself. "Stupid Inuyasha. I have finals and he doesn't even care if i fail or not." She let out a sigh. "I shouldn't have yelled at him though. When I get back i'll say sorry. After a hot bath and some real food ^.^"She jumped into the well and soon was in her own time, present dayTokyo. As she emerged from the well a sadness filled her. Will Inuyasha come for me?She wondered to herself. She would have to wait and find out. When she entered her house she yelled "Mom, Sota, Grandpa! I'm home!" But no one answered. She wondered into the kitchen and saw a note on then fridge.It said Kagome, we went on a short vacation, if you get this we are sorry we couldn't welcome you home. Tell Inuyasha we said hello.

"Whata bummer" she said aloud. She threw the note in the trash and went upstairs to her room, got some clothes and took a long hot bath. When she got out of the tub wrapped in a crisp clean towel she had a smile on her face. "What a bath. Now i have to cook dinner." She frowned. She didn't really want to cook so she ordered out. "Pizza should do it." When the pizza arrived she (dressed in clean warm pjs) paid for it and pigged out on the pizza. When she was done she went back to her room and jumped into her comfy warm and soft bed and wondered what Inuyasha was doing. Little did Kagome know he was in the corner of her room watching her.

-At the campsite-

"Inuyasha you should go after her." Sango said when Kirra returned. "Yes Inuyasha, she seemed really mad." Miroku said. She even said dammit! I thought i was dreaming!" Shippo said. Inuyasha wasn't  paying any attention to them. He knew he would be going for Kagome......after she calmed down. He liked life to much to go now.....but maybe he should....just in case she ran into trouble.....it was unlikely but he needed some excuse for showing up early. "Like she'd believe that." He muttered under his breath. The others stared at him and he sweat dropped. "Uhh I'm going for a ......run" he said and ran in the direction of the Bone Eaters Wwll. Songo, Shippo, Miroku and Kirra sweat dropped. "Do you have the feeling that he didn't hear a word we just said?" Sango said. The other three nodded and presently went back to sleep. Soon Inuyasha was silently in Kagomes room watching her sleep and smiling softly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope ya like it ^.^