Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Six

-Kagome-
I woke up to a bright morning with dark a feeling. i knew i wouldnt be going to school so i slept in a little longer. When i woke again i felt a bit better. i sat up in bed and stretched. "What a nice day! Lets see whats to eat." i hopped out of bed and rushed down to the kitchen to find somthing to eat when i remembered Inuyasha. Wasent so hungry after that. i turned on my heels and was about to go back to my room to put on some clothes and get into the sun shine when i bummped into Inuyasha. "Inuyasha." i whispered. I went to wrap my arms around his waist and hug him but i quickly dropped my arms and went to my room. I knew he would be following me so i locked my door so i could change. Like that helped any. He walked right through it while i was putting on my shirt! (good thing i already had it on and was just showing my stomach). "I locked my door for a reason Inuyasha." "I know but it was for a stupid one." I glared at him and he smirked at me. I sighed. "I'm going for a walk in the park. Wanna come?" His ears twitched. "Sure." he said putting on a hat and jumping out the window. "Show off." i muttered and used the door.
-Inuyasha-
I was surprised when Kagome woke up and rolled over and didn't seem to notice me. Maybe i should've waited a while longer before comming. I was about to leave when i heard he say my name. I looked back at her but she was asleep. "She talkes about me in her sleep?" i muttered. 'Maybe i should stay.' i thought. I went down stairs t wait for her to get and i didn't have long to wait. She came down at least 10 minutes after i did and she didn't see me so i stood behind her. When she turned she bumped into me and whispered my name. She was about to hug me but she rushed past me up to her room instead. "Don't wanna be to eager huh Kagome?" i mumbbled. I followed her up to her room. When i got to her door it was locked so i just walked through it. "I had my door locked for a reson Inuyasaha." she said. "I know but it wasa stupid one." I replied. She glared at me than sighed at the smirk i gave her. "I'm going for a walk in the park. Wanna come with?" My ears twitchedas i said "Sure." and put a hat on then jumped out the window. "show off." i heard her mutter then she come out the front door.
                                                                                     They began walking down the street, Inuyasha on a wall Kagome on the ground. Kagome looked up at him. "When did you get here Inuyasha?" She asked. He looked down at her. "The same time you went to bed. Im surprised you didn't notice me. You looked right at me!" Kagome giggeled. "I thought i was seeing things." she replied. She looked ahead of her and you wouldnt believe who she saw.(I dont remember teh 3 girls names so i made em up.) Hojo, Ami, Yuki and Mary. Kagome stopped and looked around for a place to hide.'Oh man! I don't wanna see them now!' she thought. Inuyasha looked down at her and said "Uh Kagome what are you doing?" "What does it look like i'm doing?"She said ducking into an ally way with Inuyahsa following. As her friends passed Inuyasha said (abit loud) "Hey Kagome aren't those your friends?" Yuki turned her head and Kagome sweat dropped. "Thanks alot Inuyasha." she muttered. "Hey guys it's Kagome and her boyfriend!" Yuki said ash she rushed down  the ally to give Kagome a hug and did the otheres. "Hey guys." she said. Hojo looked Inuyasha up and down. "Got a problem?" Inuyasha asked. Hojo looked at he four girls and said "Uh who's he?" Inuyasha growled as Kagome steped forward and introduced them. "Inuyasha Hojo, Hojo Inuyasha." Hojo held out his hand and smiled. Inuyasha shook it and Ami whispered to the 3 girls "Have a feeling we should've had this meeting else where?" Kagome nodded and looked as the two guys' grip tightened on eachothers hands. She stepped between them and smileds at them. "Okay meetings over, lets go Inuyasha!" she said pulling him down the ally and into the sun."Wait!" Hojo siad, Kagome sighed. "Yes Hojo?" Inuyasha said irritated. "Maybe we should hang out together." Kagome was about to say no when Inuyasha turned and glared at Hojo saying "Look Hojo.I just got kagome back and i want to be alone with her. So the answer is no." Kagome blushed slightly. 'Inuyasha wants to be alone with me?' she thought. Hojo glared back at Inuyasha. "Well Inuyasha I don't know who you think you are but Kagome was mine first and i havent seen her in a long time so i hink i should have a right tohang out with her when ever she is feeling well!" Inuyasha looked at Kagome who had turned beet red. "You don't feel wellnow do you Kagome?" Inuyasha said pointedly, winking his eyes. Kagome picked up at once and began to sway. "No"she answered. Inuyasha took Kagome in his arms and cradeled her like a baby. "Well Hojo now aint the time. Cya!"' Inuyasha said and ran in the direction of Kagomes house. When he go her in her room he sat her down on her bed and sat in front of her. "Nice acting." he said. But Kagome wasen't acting. She hadn't been feeling well for a long while and hadn't told anyone.  She fainted on her bed and it scared Inuyasha half to death.