Inuyasha Confesses

Inuyasha Confesses Chapter Eight

~Kagome P.O.V~
"Are we going back today?" I asked Inuyasha as I made us all something to eat. "Nah, I think we'll saty for a few days. I dont want to go back just yet." I stared at Inuyasha for a moment and he moved uneasyly under my gaze. Something is bugging him. I thought. I turned back to the stove and broke an egg over it. I watched as the egg began to fry. "So...anyone wanna tell me why the sudden tension?" My head snapped up at a strage yet familar voice. It was a girl, leaning on the door frame with long black hair, black eyes, she was about 5'9 and had danger rippling off her. But her eyes were kind,sad and empty. Strange combination but that's what I saw.
I squinted my eyes looking at her. So familar. She put on a hurt face and said "Aww Kagome, I feel so suckish. I know you havent seen me in three years but that shouldn't dull your memory." I stared blankly at her and she frowned. "You really dont remember me Kagome?" The hurt in her voice was un-mistakable. "Sorry, I know the voice and face but not the name... Give me a clue?" She gave me a look that spoke volumes and didnt say anything. She didnt have to. That look said everything. Thats the same look that my favorite cousin (not by blood but when I introduced her I always called her my cousin)/best friend  use to give me when I made her angry. I smiled and her look softened. I ran to her and threw my arms around her in a huge bear hug. I knew she hated PDA. She wasnt very emotional but so what?  "Yuzuyu! I missed you!!" I squealed in her ear. She hugged me back reluctantly then pushed me off saying "Don't you ever do that again." with a stern look. She three years older than me. Someone cleared their throat and I turned to see Inuyasha, Shippo, Sango, Miroku and Kirra looking at me. And of course Inuyasha was the first to talk. 
"Who the hell are you?" Yuzuyu smirked and bowed from the waisty up. "I am Yuzuyu Inuzuka, cousin/bestfriend of Kagome, and also her Guardian." At the last part of her sentence I turned to her. "My WHAT?!"