Untitled

On My Way...

I jumped into the car, and that's when I knew I would never go back to Oregon ever again. It's so boring. Nothing to do there. At all. Maybe it's because I've lived there my WHOLE life, but I don't recommend you going there.

I jumped into the car and off we went. I knew my life just changed.

I fell asleep on this 10 to 12 hour car ride. I was asleep for like 8 hours of it. We came to a sudden stop. I asked "Mom, why did we stop?". My mom replied saying "(YN), we need to eat. We can't starve ourselves.". I knew that...NOT! Yeaah, I'm not the smartest but still, I really want to be in LA already.

We walked into a place called "Waffle House". I've always wanted to go there. Hahaa, my first time here.

A waitress walked us to our table. It was small, but we are only a family of three. Which I'm happy for. We waited, waited, waited, and waited until our order was took. But, I was distracted the whole time we were there.

A blond, tall, hot boy was there. I was making sure I looked good. I saw him glance over at me once or even twice. Maybe because I seem like a weird-o looking at him the whole time. Hahaa.

He aroused and left the Waffle House, but the rest of his family was just sitting there.

I thought back a few seconds, and recognized who it was! It was Cody Simpson! I now understand why he left, maybe he thought I recognized him.

I walked outside and he was just standing there. I thought quickly 'Should I say hi? What should I---' my thought got interrupted.

"Do you know where the closest store is?" Cody asked me. I didn't know what to say so this is what happened..."I...um...I...don't...know...I...um...don't live here. I'm just moving here."

He looked at me like I was crazy, but I think he understood that I was a Simpsonizer because of what he said next. "Let me guess, you are another fan." Cody seemed annoyed.

"I am a fan. I just couldn't believe you were standing RIGHT in front of me. I'm serious though, I'm moving to LA...so I don't know where I am right now and or where the closest story is."
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think on my Twitter: @BrittanyAnne120
Or leave me a message, comment or anything to tell me what you think.