Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 13: It Would Be My Pleasure

Allegra had watched the grand entrance of both schools from a nice warm hall inside the castle, refusing to go outside due to the sudden chill that had spiked through the air. She had her ivory covered arms wrapped around her waist, hugging herself, as she watched the students turn to return to the school for the coming feast. Sighing she quickly turned and darted to her room, deciding to freshen up once more before she would be greeting the other schools. She glanced in the mirror in her room, brushing her fingers of her cheeks before giving them a soft pinch, adding a soft natural pink to the skin before she softly bit her lips and placed a clear gloss on top of them.

“Well, best get this night over with.” She prepped herself as she glanced in the mirror once more before she left her room. The Great Hall was already full of noise by the time that Allegra pushed open the door to the teacher’s entrance, a couple of teachers turning to give her curious glances due to her late arrival. A small smile on her lips she gracefully strode to her seat, ivory robes and cream dress billowing out behind her. Silently she slid into her seat, pressing her dress down with her hands.

“Hello.” The rough voice came from beside her and Allegra turned to look at the owner, finding none other than Igor Karkaroff.

“Hello Professor Karkaroff.” Allegra greeted politely as she turned slightly in her seat to get a better look at him. The man was about the same age as Severus, a little older maybe, thick, brown, hair clinging to his head, and a small beard accompanying his chin. All in all, not the typical man that Allegra would go for.

“And who are you?” he tried to be suave, his low voice rumbling out low to match his lustful eyes. Ew.

“Professor Allegra Sabria, I am the Dance Professor here at Hogwarts.” She held out his hand, expecting a modern day handshake. Igor’s hand slid around hers, his skin feeling like rough leather, and he slowly brought her hand to his lips, brushing a kiss across her knuckles.

“It is a pleasure Professor Sabria.” His eyes never left hers as he lowered her hand, his dark eyes unknowingly burning a hole into her with their intensity. Giving a nervous smile Allegra turned to the table, grabbing a goblet from the table to get a quick drink.

“I was wondering, Professor Snape, if it would be alright if after dinner we continued our chat about Dark Arts?” the small woman sitting on Allegra’s other side said and Allegra about spat out her mouthful of pumpkin juice. Her eyes instantly hardened into a malevolent glare as she turned to look at the woman. She was petite, a little smaller than Allegra, her skin was a soft chocolate, obviously a mixture of African and Caucasian, her long hair was blonde, topped with black streaks. She had a cute button nose, slightly upturned at the end, her features were quite sharp, and she had perfect teeth.

“Yes, we can retire to my rooms after the meal, I have quite a few books I think you might find fascinating.” Severus’ voice startled Allegra and her heart gave a bone breaking thud. Had Severus Snape, her Severus Snape, actually just replied to someone with genuine feeling behind it? No sneering, glaring, or heavily dripped sarcasm?

“Excuse me, I never got to introduce myself.” Allegra said politely as she placed her hand on the girl’s shoulder, making her turn away from Severus. “I’m Professor Allegra Sabria, Dance Professor here at Hogwarts.” She said cheerfully, holding her hand out for the girl to shake. The girl looked down at Allegra’s hand, a sneer on her face as she looked back up, not moving her own hands.

“Professor Ariana LeRissa, I teach Dark Arts at Durmstrang.” She snapped at Allegra, her ice cold gaze flicking to Igor for a second, softened slightly, before resettling on Allegra with a new level of venom in it. Turning her nose up slightly she quickly turned in her seat, facing Severus again, and continuing on with their conversation. Allegra turned to face front in her seat, confused, had she just seen what she had thought she had seen? Slowly Allegra turned her head between Igor Karkaroff, who was talking to Albus, to Ariana, who was still chatting way too happily with Severus.

Allegra looked down at her full goblet, her eyebrows scrunched in thought, she had seen what she thought she saw. Ariana, fancied Igor, but was trying to use Severus to make Igor jealous so he would want her so that Severus couldn’t have her. Hmmm, she thought, a small smirk forming on her lips, two can play at that game.

“Oh Professor Karkaroff?” Allegra said softly as she placed her hand on his arm and he turned to smile brilliantly at her.

“Yes Professor Sabria?”

“Oh please Professor Karkaroff, you can call me Allegra.” She smiled softly at him, batting her eyelashes.

“Then I insist you call me Igor.” The lust had retuned to his eyes and Allegra held in a smirk.

“Igor,” she placed her hand once again on his arm and he absolutely beamed. “I was wondering if you would care for a tour around the castle after dinner, this is a rather large place, but it has some very,” she bit her lip, trying to find the right word. “Dazzling sights.” She finally finished, smirking up at him knowingly, a smirk which he quickly returned.

“It would be my-“ he looked over her head and Allegra quickly turned her head to the side, in time to catch the horribly ice cold glare that Ariana was shooting at her back and the scowl that Severus was directing at Igor.

“You were saying?” Allegra pressed, turning back around, stroking her hand up and down his arm. Smirking he turned back to her and leaned down so his mouth was next to her ear.

“It would be my pleasure.” He whispered softly, his beard scratching softly against her neck. He pulled back and Allegra grinned up at him, her hand slowly trailing from his arm. Finally she turned back to her food, in her peripheral noticing the continuous glares and sneers of Aria and Severus, and the lusty gaze of Igor. Oh yes, the war had begun, and obviously, Allegra had won the first battle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey so here it is! Didn't really turn out how I was envisioning it, but eh, it's out. Yes, if you can't tell there is going to be a lot of conflict between Allegra and Aria, but cat fights are always fun to read and write about! XD
anyways, the usual, comment and subscribe!
<3