Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 15: I Need You Igor

A long sleeved ivy green robe was draped loosely over Allegra’s body the next morning, the hidden soft purple bruises on her upper arms evidence of last night. She was settled into her chair at the Professor’s table a full hour before breakfast, a cup of coffee in her hands, plotting. Allegra did not plan, oh no she plotted. A seat away from her Severus slid into his own seat, although she did not even recognize as she remained lost in her own little dark world. She was trying to figure out the best route to get Severus jealous fast enough so she could cut the kissing with Igor and start smooching with him.

“Good morning Allegra.” Igor said pleasantly as he slid into the spot next to her, snapping her into reality. The Great Hall had filled with all three schools, and Allegra was now sandwiched between Igor and her new enemy, Ariana LeRissa. The dark skinned girl was once again turned and talking to a willing Severus, a feeling of defeat settled in Allegra’s stomach at the sight.

“Good morning Igor.” Allegra said softly as she grabbed a bagel from the table and nibbled at it, having lost her appetite.

“Is everything alright?” he asked looking at her with eyebrows raised.

“Yes, I just didn’t sleep well.” She smiled softly at him and stood from her chair turning to leave. Igor quickly shot from his chair, his hand wrapping around her upper arm. Allegra clenched her eyes shut as her breath hissed in, that had hurt, the bruises twinged if something even brushed them, and he was not holding loosely.

“Allegra?” Igor questioned and she slowly opened her eyes only to fall into the deep black eyes of Severus Snape. He was looking at her worried, his face scrunched slightly, ignoring the chattering Ariana.

“I’m fine Igor, just fell out of bed this morning.” She smiled at him, slowly pulling her arm from him. “Clumsy me.” She mocked herself before she quickly turned on her heal and fled the hall, her cup of coffee trailing after her, floating in the air.

*************


Allegra was seated behind her desk in the Dance Hall when the door was pushed open. Sighing softly she placed her quill down and brought her left hand to her forehead, resting her head. It had been a long day teaching the students something they did not care to learn.

“I’m not giving after class assistance today, if you need help ask me during class tomorrow.” She snapped, closing her eyes and inhaling deeply, she just wanted a nice cup of tea and a bubble bath, not to deal with her idiotic students.

“Professor Sabria, I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t address me like a students.” Severus’ cool voice drew Allegra’s eyes up and she huffed sitting back in her high backed chair, staring up at him.

“What do you need Severus?” she asked softly, noticing his gaze flick to her arms. “They’re fine, nothing that won’t go away in a day or two.” She said answering his unasked question.

“Will you please accompany me down to my rooms?” she looked at him doubtfully. “I have something that will help.” He finished and Allegra shook her head and leaned forward, picking her quill up again.

“They’re fine Severus, now if you would please, I have essays I must finish grading.” She quickly dismissed him as she grabbed the next scribbled on piece of parchment and began to try to read it. She could feel his presence hover in her room for a moment before he quickly turned and stalked away, she looked up in time to enjoy his robes billowing out like bat wings. She bit her lip and sighed wistfully, oh how she wanted that man, it was just so damned hard to get to him! Wishing to take her mind of her failing attempt to woo Severus she quickly returned to the essays, marking more severely than ever.

“Professor Sabria.”

“I thought I told you I was fine Severus.” Allegra said coolly to the man who was standing beside her desk. The light had now gone from the sky, a few floating candles and the moon was all the lighting that filled the room. She had chosen to skip diner that evening, choosing to avoid people for a bit longer.

“If you will stand I will be out as soon as possible.” His voice was sharp, she knew it was odd for him to be acting kind to anyone, especially her, but she wasn’t going to comply.

“I’m busy Severus I still have to come up with a lesson plan for tomorrow and finish grading the rest of the Ra-“ she felt her sleeves compress seconds before Severus heaved her to her feet, standing her before him. Huffing softly she crossed her arms over her chest and glared up at him.

“I’m standing, now what do you want?” she growled as she returned his venomous glower.

“Take your robe off.” His voice was softy, but Allegra did not miss what he had spoken.

“What?” she looked at him incredulously, had he just demanded that she strip. He growled softly as his hands shot to undo the single clasp that was holding the ivy green robe onto her body. The satin slid from her body to reveal the black dress beneath. Like most of her dresses, it was strapless, and had an empire waist, hiding her amazing figure.

“What are you doing Severus?” she demanded as she bent down to grab her fallen robe, but his hand on her arm stopped her as he yanked her back to standing. Silently he pulled a small jar from within his robes and unscrewed the top. Allegra sighed dramatically and rolled her eyes as she turned to walk away.

“I told you they’re fine, they’ll go away in a couple of days.” She grumbled as she tried to scoot around him. His rough hands gripped her hips as he shoved her back against her desk, keeping one hand on her hip to keep her there.

“Let me help.” He hissed softly and she felt a cool jell being spread on her upper arms. His dark eyes watched his fingers work as they kneaded the salve into her skin, the purple bruises in the shape of his hand slowly fading. Leaning in closer as he watched the bruises dissipate, slowly until they finally vanished all together.

“Severus.” Her voice was right in front of him, his dark orbs instantly snapped up and he was caught in her sparkling eyes. They had gotten so close that they were centimeters apart, and he could feel her hot breath hitting his exposed neck, sending shivers throughout his body. He could feel a part of his anatomy start to stir to life at being so close to her and he quickly shot away.

“Good night Professor Sabria.” He said stiffly and quickly swept from the room before Allegra could mutter even so much as a sound. She placed a hand to her forehead and sighed softly, oh how bad her body wanted him. Taking a shaky breath she quickly fled her classroom, hoping to find comfort and a clear head in her bed. Head down she made the journey down to her rooms, dismissing the people she passed as they greeted her.

The key just turned in her lock when she gave a glance down at where Severus’ rooms were. Her heart gave a sputtering thump, stopped for a second before painfully resuming. There, in his doorway stood Severus, arms wrapped around Ariana LeRissa, his lips firmly against hers as he tightly held her body against his. She watched heartbroken as they slowly entered his room, the door shutting with a final thud behind them.

Allegra’s eyes hardened as she yanked her door shut and blazed down the halls, up the stairs until she had finally reached it. She slowly climbed up the wooden steps that lead to the deck of the grand Durmstrange ship. Once she reached the deck she was greeted with the stares of curious students that were huddled around fires set on the deck.

“Where is Igor Karkaroff?” she demanded and a few of them sputtered looking between themselves.

“What do you need Allegra?” Igor’s rough accent sounded further up and she looked up as he descended from a ledge further up from the deck. Allegra smirked and strode towards him, biting her lip as she dangerously swayed her hips. She came to stop before him, resting her hands on his chest, she looked up at him with big eyes.

“I need you Igor.” She whispered softly, and no more was said as he quickly took her hand and lead her up the stairs into the headmaster’s room, shutting the door to block out all the knowing, gaping, stares of the students below
♠ ♠ ♠
Can I just say that I love this chapter? XD things are gonna get so good! There's a confrontation between the two main girls next chapter! OH YEAH!!!!!
Anyways, I love all my commenters, subscribers, and even silent readers! You make my world! It always makes my day amazing when I log on and see that I have a new comment! so keep em coming!

comment and subscribe!
<3