Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 2: Yellow Robes

The massive classroom had been cleared of all desks, a single teaching desk was placed in the far corner, already piled high with papers and books. The classroom was half the size of the Great Hall, cobble stone floor had been magiced to become smooth. The walls were lined with vaulted windows letting the sunlight stream in undaunted, and a soft classical melody echoed against the walls. Allegra danced across the room, a knee length black silk skirt swirled around her legs, an emerald halter top clung to her torso, diving into a deep ‘V’ cut in the front. Small classic black dancing shoes were hugging her feet, the small two inch heals clacking along the floor as she moved in time with the music. The music suddenly turned to a quicker pace, a smirk slid onto the lips of Allegra as she changed her body to match the new tune, softly singing the words along with Dean Martin.

“A girl went back to Napoli, because she missed the scenery.” Her voiced mixed pleasantly with the dead singer’s rough tone. Her body moved in the sensual way that a mambo commanded she move, her hips swayed and arms raised into the air. She was so caught by the music that she didn’t notice when the large door to the classroom opened and her first class of students started to file in. they watched in awe as their instructor moved across the floor, her body moving seamlessly and her skirt billowing up to barely cover her legs as she pirouetted in place. The music eventually died down and Allegra finished her impromptu choreography session with a slow turn with her leg extended away from her body and arms once again raised.

“Brava!” Fred and George cheered at the same time, clapping their hands loudly, the rest of the students quickly following their example. A furious blush coating her cheeks Allegra looked at her class and bowed deeply before righting herself and putting her stern teacher face on.

“Alright, enough, come in here, sit on the floor today is just an introductory day.” She rolled her eyes at their groans of distaste and walked over to her desk and pulled a book from beneath a stack of papers. When she turned back around everyone was seated on the ground, her current class was a mix of Gryffindors and Slytherins, and then had parted down the middle, sitting as far away from each other as possible.

“Who here has ever studied a form of dance?” her voice rang over the hush of the students talking and a few girls and even a few boys raised their hands.

“Alright, now who has been classically trained?” no one raised their hand. “Right, well this should be fun.” She muttered to herself as she flipped through the book, placing her index finger on the line so she didn’t lose it. “Dance, or movement of the body that expresses a great deal of many things, has changed throughout the years.” She could already tell she was losing some of the students as they placed their chins in their hands and groaned. Raising an eyebrow she sharply snapped the book shut, regaining their attention.

“But I bet you all feel like dancing is for a bunch of sissies, and that you’re going to get absolutely nothing out of this class.” She earned a few nods and chuckled from the class, she smirked at them all and walked across the front of the room. “But with dance I can teach you how to spur a lover into action, how to seduce the greatest prude, and how to convey emotions that you didn’t even know you had.” Jeers and chuckles arose from the crowd as she talked about lovers and seducing. Suddenly a blonde boy’s hand shot into the air, by his robes he was Slytherin.

“Yes Mr…?” she trailed off and the blonde boy smirked at her.
“Draco Malfoy, Professor Sabria.” He said.

“Yes, well then, Mr. Malfoy, your question?” she knew by his friends chuckling beside him that he would be asking a rather inappropriate question.

“So if we can seduce someone with dance, what’s the chance that we can seduce you?” the blonde boy smirked at her, in what was probably a swooning way for all the girls his age. Allegra laughed loud, grinning down at the small boy.

“Oh you poor boy, don’t think that an armature like you will ever have a chance of seducing me with the,” she walked towards him, bending over slightly, kneeling down once she reached him, and placed a finger under his chin. “sensual art of dance.” She smirked and flicked his chin away before standing up and striding back to the front of the room.

“Alright any more questions?” she asked as she returned to the front. The hands of both Weasley twins hands shot up at the same time.

“Yes?” she asked smiling at them, both of the boys blushing at being under her attention.

“Are you really the Allegra Sabria?” One of the twins asked and she laughed and nodded her head, both of the boys gasped and began talking to each other quickly, their gaze locked on her form.

“What makes her so special?” One of the Slytherin girls called over to the Gryffindor side and the Gryffindors rolled their eyes.

“What makes me so special?” Allegra tapped her finger against her chin. “Well I was your average student, but I had a notorious streak of pranking a certain Slytherin head of house while attending classes here. I’m sure you’ve heard about the time that Professor Snape wore yellow robes to class.” Hushed whispers filled the hall, everyone, from both houses, having heard of the great pranks of Allegra, but never having placed that Allegra as the Professor sitting before them.

“I fear that class is almost over.” Allegra crossed her arms under her breasts and scanned the group. “I expect six inches on any form of dance before we next meet, which will be Wednesday.” Groans filled the room and some hands shot back up into the hair. “Yes, pole dancing will be accepted.” The hands lowered, their owners smirking and high fiving one another. “But it must be done tastefully, and respectful of the girls on whom you are reporting, otherwise you should be expecting detention, and yet another essay.” The smirks fell from the boys face, only to be replaced on her face. “You are now dismissed.” She turned her back on the students, hearing them surge to their feet and begin to empty the room. Allegra sighed as she shuffled some of the papers around on her desk, finally picking up a completely filled paper.

“Oh yay, show tomorrow night.” She said dryly as she placed the paper back down on her desk and used her thumb and forefinger to pinch the bridge of her nose. Allegra did love dance, and the dancing she did brought her a very healthy income, and pleasurable job. But Allegra had hoped to quit her muggle jobs while she was working for Hogwarts, but the managers of the companies had not allowed her to, only stating that so long as she knew the routines and showed up on time for performances, she could skip all the rehearsals she needed to.

Waving her wand over the desk all of the papers flew into drawers that locked themselves, Allegra quickly striding from the room, headed for her own quarters. She quickly changed into a pair of yellow robes, smirking as she ruffled her short blonde hair and headed out of her private rooms to the Great Hall for dinner. Dinner had begun by the time Allegra entered through the teacher’s side door, most of the students turning to stare at her as she entered and took the vacant spot between Albus and Severus. Her robes billowed softly as she slid into the chair and smiled over at the headmaster who was sipping from his goblet. Allegra turned to smile brightly at Severus, leaning towards him to inquire about his classes for that day when she noticed him shifting away from her, fidgeting slightly. Allegra smirked before laughing.

“Still afraid of yellow are we?” She teased the pale Potions Master before turning to her own meal, conversing with a few teachers as the night went on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay chapter 2! You know what to do! Comment and Subscribe!