Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 22: Fire Snappers, Warm Up The Body And Drys Wet Skin

“I hate water.” Allegra grumbled as Igor helped her step from the boat and onto the dock that was suspended in the middle of the Black Lake.

“I’m sorry, we will stay far away from it.” Igor commented smiling at her, but Allegra noticed that his gaze did lift for a moment, settling on the figure of Arianna LeRissa before settling back on her. Allegra laced her arm through Igor’s and lead him through the stands until they arrived at the seating for Professors and headmasters.

“I’ll return in a moment.” Igor commented before darting from her side to the awaiting side of his protégé Victor Krum. Allegra smirked as the first part of her plan for the day slipped into motion, turning back to the seats she found that Arianna was sitting with two free seats on her left side, Severus on her right. Allegra traipsed over and plopped down in the seat furthest from Arianna, most would chock it up to not wanting to be near her after the fight, but actually it was so that Igor would be forced to sit next to Arianna. All too soon the task had started and Igor returned to her side, slipping into the empty seat, giving a glance to Arianna before he turned to Allegra.

“How was he feeling?” Allegra questioned, referring to Krum.

“Nervous, but he’s a strong boy, I know he will easily pass this task.” He smirked at him and she had to hold back a snappy comment, she did have Hogwarts pride after all, what with being a student and now a Professor.

“I’m sure he will.” She smiled up at him and searched the Gryffindor student bleachers, instantly locating Fred and George, both were cheering violently for Harry and Cedric.

“Oh dear, is the Fleur?” Allegra questioned as the French girl was pulled onto the dock, coughing up copious amounts of water.

“Bauxbatton isn’t hard enough on their students, it’s no wonder she couldn’t complete this task.” Igor sniffed and glared at the poor shivering girl. Allegra glanced down at her watch, half hour into the task, now was the time to pounce.

“Oh Igor you must excuse me, I was going to grab some crushed Fire Snapper before I left, but I forgot.” Allegra said softly as she stood from her seat and smiled apologetically down at him.

“Why on earth do you need crushed Fire Snapper?” Igor questioned confused.

“Well it is very nice to keep your gloves warm,” she held up her fur gloved hands. “And it helps dry skin, so I was going to give it to the Hogwarts Champions when they emerged.”

“Alright, return fast then.” He smiled up at her.

“I’ll try my best.” She smiled and turned to face Severus and Arianna, who were both listening to their conversation. “Severus, I was wondering if you would let me into your storage, I promise I will promptly replace anything I take.” He stared neutrally up at her and Arianna nudged his side.

“It will help your students, I don’t mind.” She smiled at him and Severus slowly stood up and walked past Allegra, towards the boats.

“I’ll be back soon.” She reassured Igor, sending a glance at Arianna and fleeing after Severus, flicking her wand twice sending two microscopic flares from the tip of her wand to fly through the crowd to zap both Fred and George in the butt.

“Professor Sabria if you would please hurry.” Severus snapped from his place in the boat and Allegra scurried over to the boat, hopping side as it began to speed towards the shore.

“Severus, other than crushed Fire Snapper do you have any more Ice Dragon Scales and Lava Coalstone Worms?” she broke the silence and he sent her a curious glare.

“Why do you need those three ingredients?” he asked slowly.

“Well the Fire Snapper to warm up Potter and Cedric after they get out, and the Ice Dragon Scales and Lava Coalstone Worms to make a muscle salve for the next couple of days.” His gaze was still confused and harsh. “Come now, you swim underwater for an hour and let’s see how sore your body is the next day.” She smirked at him as they bumped softly against the docks and climbed out starting the trek up to the school.

“I will supply you, but I do expect you to replace my stores as soon as possible.” He held open the entrance door for her and they started to descend towards the dungeons. He quickly flicked his wand, snapping the door to the Potions classroom open and strode to the back of the room opening the storage room. Allegra sighed and hopped onto his desk at the front of the room, swinging her legs back and forth as she waited.

She heard him mutter to himself as he scanned his shelves, softly moving some bottles out of the way. But then the softness was gone as he started to roughly shove bottles to the side, a few crashing to the ground to shatter. She heard him growl as he emerged from his storage, empty handed.

“Well, where are my herbs?” she questioned as she gave him a curious stare.

“It seems that all three of those ingredients are missing from my stores.” His teeth were clenched as he slammed the door to his storage shut. “No doubt Potter.” He muttered to himself.

“And why would Potter be raiding your storage?” she asked, not moving as he glared at her for sitting where she was.

“He’s done it before, and these aren’t the only ingredients to be missing this year.” His gaze was darker than usual as he gaze towards the door, no doubt wanting to go hunt down Potter.

“Well, Professor Sprout might have some of them in her class, I’m sure she wouldn’t mind if we went a got some, they would most likely be coming to you anyways.” She smiled and hopped off his desk, dusting off her robes before walking towards the door.

“Coming Severus?” she questioned once she reached the door.

“You are perfectly capable of retrieving the plants yourself.” He snapped as he didn’t budge.

“Yes, I am quite capable of retrieving them myself, but I need someone to hold them while I get the others.” She smiled up at him as his glared intensified as he stalked towards him and jerked open the door, gesturing for her to exit first.

“Oh the greenhouse is so hot!” Allegra exclaimed as they entered the greenhouse that served as the classroom for Professor Sprout. Severus chose to remain silent as they walked through the plants, rushing to try and find the plants they would need to get out of here as fast as possible. Allegra on the other hand was slowly browsing through the plants, barely looking at their names.

“Here’s Lava Lotus, we can find Lava Coalstone Worms in here.” Severus commented as he pulled a plant to the front and a couple of vials from his robes.

“And I’ve got some Fire Snapper right here.” Allegra grinned as she snatched the plant from the counter and walked over towards Severus, smacking the bright red plant leaves when she smelt smoke, there was no way this plant was setting her on fire again.

Within minutes they had gotten both the Lava Coalstone Worms and the Fire Snapper, but they were still lacking the Ice Dragon Scales, since it was something that could not be harvested from plants, rather from an animal.

“I might possibly have some Ice Dragon Scales in my stash, so I can make the salve later tonight, if you would allow me to use your room.” She smiled at him as they exited the greenhouse, into the bitter cold of the outside, and she was instantly thankful that she had shoved some Fire Snapper into her gloves.

“I will be grading in my chamber the rest of the night.” Severus tried to discourage her as they began to walk back towards the boats.

“I have no problem working there, it’s a simple potion, done quickly, you won’t even notice me.” He held back a protest at how she just invited herself into his room and simply stepped into the boat as they began the trip back.

As soon as the boat bumped into the side of the dock Allegra jumped out to survey the situation, and a situation it was. Fred was apologizing repeatedly to Arianna who had Igor’s fur coat draped over her shoulders. George was off to the side getting reprimanded McGonagall, and Igor had his arm wrapped around Arianna’s shoulder as she shivered violently. Allegra stepped up to Madeye and nudged him.

“What happened here?” she questioned as she pointed at the odd looking group.

“Professor LeRissa was walking by the edge, looking for Krum, when them twins ran by, shouting for McGonagall, and they knocked Professor LeRissa off the dock. Karkaroff dove in and got her, and here we are.” Madeye stomped away, going to look down at the murky water, no doubt for Potter. Fred looked up from an apology and smiled brilliantly at Allegra before he went back to profusely apologizing.

A loud thump drew Allegra’s attention from the scene and she swaggered over to Harry, the last Champion to exit the lake. Smiling softly she knelt in front of him and pull a pouch full of Fire Snappers from her robes and pulled out a few full leaves.

“Pr-Professor Sabria?” Harry questioned as she gently pushed his towel to the side and began to rub the leaves along his arms.

“Fire Snappers, warm up the body and drys wet skin.” She smirked and he nodded his thanks as he felt his skin begin to dry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wednesday's update! yay! XD Meeting went fantastic today, and I am a Zumba instructor for the UofU! YAY!!!!!!! Anyways, lemme know what you think.

I'm sad to say that the story will be coming to a close soon soooooooooo enjoy every moment of it! XD

Comment and subscribe!

<3