Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

chapter 26: You Have No Idea How Much I Want This

Allegra sighed as she smoothed her hands down her dress and prodded at her hair. Her long golden locks were pulled up into an elegant, but messy, bun with curled tendrils falling around her face and neck. Silver and emerald flowers and butterflies were holding her hair back from her face. A silver diamond choker encased her throat, dripping down to her breasts. Emerald and diamond bracelets on each wrist, and emerald and silver snake rings on her fingers. She lifted up the skirts of her dress to look down at her silver high heels, twisting her foot back and forth to make it catch the fire light. She let her skirts down and admired her dress, it was long to the ground, dark green satin layered with sparkling beading. She placed her hands under her breasts and pushed up slightly, working her cleavage up through the strapless a-line dip.

“You look amazing Professor.” Hermione said softly from behind Allegra and Allegra turned to smile at the girl.

“As do you Hermione.” She reached a hand up and fixed a ringlet of the girl’s hair. “Why don’t you go down first? I still need a moment to gather myself.” Hermione nodded and walked past Allegra, and she heard the silence consume the bustling halls before it was filled with whispers. Allegra heard the chatter return and took a great breath before walking around the corner herself. Her heart jumped into her throat and she thought she might faint on the spot, there entering the Great Hall was Severus Snape.

She bit her gloss covered lips and righted her shoulders as she began to descend. The few students that remained outside turned to stare at her, silence completely overtaking them as they admired her beauty. Her eyes were rimmed darkly with a grey shadow, giving her eyes a naturally sultry look. The clacking of her heals broke the silence as she stepped off the staircase and waltzed to the Grand Hall. The champions had already begun their dance and Albus had just taken McGonagall out onto the dance floor.

“Wow Professor,”

“You look ravishing.” Fred and George sidled up to her, their dates over at their table chatting away over a glass of no doubt Butterbeer.

“Thank you boys, I must say you look much better than your brother.” She sent an amused glance over at Ron before glancing back at both of them. They were dressed in more modern traditional dress robes, almost like a tux.

“Why don’t you get back to your dates, after all you did ask them, not me.” She smiled at the two of them and ushered them away from her. Hands laced behind her back she began to walk through the crowd, her dress sweeping across the floor.

“You look quite beautiful tonight Professor Sabria.” Flitwick chirped as they crossed paths and Allegra smiled softly at him before continuing on. It wouldn’t matter how many people told her that she looked nice today, if she didn’t hear it from the one man it mattered from it wouldn’t mean anything. After walking the hall twice over she sighed, finally resigning herself to a dark and empty corner for the rest of the night.

Her eyes were closed and she was pressed into the cold stone when she felt the vibrations from the clock outside dinging midnight. She sighed in relief and quickly fled the Great Hall, picking up the front of her skirts in her haste. She rested her head against the stone wall next to her door and heaved a sigh as she felt the beginnings of tears prickle at the sides of her eyes.

Allegra drew in a shuddering breath, her fingers gripping at the wall in an attempt to restrain the emotion. She felt the first tear slide down her cheek and her throat was thick and she gasped for air, a sob escaping her lips.

“I’ve always thought you looked best in Slytherin’s colors.” Allegra’s head dropped and she tried to press herself closer to the wall in an attempt to disappear.

“What do you want Severus?” she questioned softly, her voice breaking.

“I want you to turn around.” Allegra shook her head and choked back a sob. “Allegra.” She felt his rough hand on her shoulder blade and she flinched away from his touch.

“Don’t take pity on me Severus, I don’t need it.” She snapped viciously and turned around tears streaming from her eyes.

“I don’t pity anyone.” His eyes were neutral, and no emotion showed on his face.

“Then why are you here?” she hissed glaring up at him.

“Because you left before I got the chance to do this,” he pressed his hand against the wall next to her head and leaned down, his face centimeters from hers. “And I have been wanting to do this for a very long time.” His rough lips pressed softly against hers and Allegra froze, her eyes wide in shock. Severus slowly pulled away looking at her confused.

“Don’t you want th-“ Allegra roughly grabbed the front of his robes and smashed her lips against his, cutting off his speech.

“You have no idea how much I wants this.” She murmured softly as she pulled back, her hand still clinging to his robes. Severus looked down at her, it wasn’t necessarily a smile, but it was the softness of his gaze that told her his true emotion. Severus pressed his lips against hers once again, prying her hands from his robes he grabbed her hand and pulled her down the hall and into his rooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Allegra's Yule Ball Outfit

If you want to imagine your own outfit for her, don't look at that, but that is how I imagined her outfit tonight. Just a reminder, next chapter is smut, sex, dirty things, if you are innocent and are going to bitch me out in comments, please do not read it, you will not miss anything. Thank you.

Comment and Subscribe!

<3