Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 27: I Don't Want It

Allegra gasped as Severus shoved her back against the door, his lips ferocious against hers, one of his hands wrapping around her neck to unclasp the diamond choker from its place. He threw the choker across the room, it landed safely on the couch and his lips attached to her neck instantly finding her sweet spot.

The moment his lips caressed that spot she let out a loud moan and arched into him, needing more than just his feverish and fleeting kisses. She felt him smirk slightly against her collarbone and he grabbed her hips, reconnecting their lips as he pushed her back into his bedroom, closing the door after them. A fire was already in the hearth, and the sheets turned down, but she could care less about the room when his hands roamed over her dress.

“As much as I enjoy seeing you in this,” he murmured softly as he looked down at her. “I think I will enjoy you much better with it off.” His fingers deftly slipped the zipper down the back and the emerald dress billowed to the ground around Allegra feet. Allegra bit her lip softly as she stood before him in the lingerie she had chosen for that night. Her chest was held by a strapless black lace bra and Severus’ gaze slipped lower to the black lace panty and garter set with black lace thigh highs.

He darted forward, his lips pressed against her as his hands snaked back to roughly grab her ass and pull her full against him. Allegra groaned as her fingers fumbled up and began the tedious process of unbuttoning all of those god damn buttons. Severus chuckled against her lips and released one of his hands to grab his wand, all of his buttons coming undone with a single swish.

“Much better.” Allegra murmured as her lips once again attached themselves to Severus’ and her hands quickly pushed off his robes and shirt, leaving him in his pants. She whimpered as his lips once again slipped down to her sweet spot and she hastily began to undo his pants sliding them down his legs. As his mouth continued at her neck one of his hands rose up to cup her breast and squeezed it roughly, before switching to the other. His hand quickly slipped behind her back to unsnap the bra, the lace material falling to land on top of the forgotten dress.

Severus grabbed her hips and threw her back onto his bed, quickly shedding his shoes and socks before he was on top of her, his boxer clad lower half pressed against hers. He kept her eyes as he slowly trailed down to her exposed breast, kissing one before taking that nipple into his mouth, Allegra closing her eyes as she let out a deep moan. Her fingers came up to his back and she clenched her hands, digging her nails into his shoulder blades. His mouth still on her nipple he picked her hips up and jerked down her panties.

He trailed down her body kissing every inch of skin as he eased the panties lower and lower. He looked down so that he could unclasp the silver high heels from around her ankles and threw them off to the side as his fingers slid into the top of the garters and slowly slid them down her legs, feeling her thighs, calves, and flicked the garters over his shoulder.

Allegra shivered as she was finally naked under the cool gaze of Severus Snape, her eyes half lidded in lust. She sat up on the side of the bed her fingers hooking in the side of his boxers and she finally yanked them down, his hard member springing free. Allegra licked her lips as her hands trailed over the ‘V’ in his hip bones.

“Please, Severus.” She said softly as she looked up at him with pleading eyes. He leaned down to kiss her, bracing his free arm on the bed as his other slid down under her butt and scooted her back on the bed. He laid over her, and she could feel his hardness pressing against her inner thigh and she moaned into the kiss. Severus trailed a hand down her body, squeezing her nipple before continuing down to her hips. He gently pressed a finger against her clit before trailing it through her wet heat and shoving it into her. Allegra whimpered softly and gripped his shoulders as she shook her head.

“I don’t want it.” She said softly as she gripped her fingers against his shoulders.

“Are you sure?” Severus questioned and she nodded her head.

“I’m sure.” She felt his head at her entrance and he slowly began to push into her. Allegra gasped and bit her lip, holding in a cry of pain, Severus was so huge! It felt like forever before he was fully settled inside of her and Severus gently placed a kiss to her collarbone.

“Are you ready?” he asked after a moment and she smiled at him bucking her hips in reply. Severus sat up so he was kneeling, gripped Allegra’s hips and pulled almost completely out before he slammed back in. Allegra gasped as her eyes rolled back into her head, her back arching from the bed, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. Severus gave her no rest as he continued to pound into her, switching angles until he found it. Allegra shuddered and let out a scream as her legs tightened and her nails dug into his shoulders.

“Yes, Severus, again, please again!” she moaned as he quickly complied, hitting that spot over and over again. He continued to slam in and out of Allegra as she writhed and pleaded beneath him, her voice stirring him to ride harder and faster than he had ever before. Allegra could feel her stomach tightening into knots as he got closer and closer to that spot, that brink of her limit. With one final stroke her body spasmed and she screamed out Severus’ name as she was tipped over, euphoria washing over her entire body. She felt Severus give a few more thrusts before she felt him spend himself, slowly riding out both of their orgasm’s before he finally pulled from her and laid on the bed next to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Allegra's Naught Outfit ;)

I love that outfit, I wanna buy it for myself XD

Comment and Subscribe!

<3