Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 29: I Knew He Would Come Back Someday Albus

“Hey.” Allegra greeted softly as she stepped up next to Severus on the field. He was dressed in his traditional robes, his hair fixed from when she had tousled it. Allegra herself was dressed in emerald robes, loge billowing sleeves, and silver stitching that slithered up the front of her robes. Her long blonde hair had been pulled back into a French twist and smoky eye shadow adorned her eyes.

“Hello.” Severus greeted looking down at her as she stood extremely close to him.

“How are things going so far?” she questioned.

“Fleur was just disqualified,” he gestured over to the quaking French girl that was being comforted by her peers.

“Poor girl.” Allegra commented as she discreetly slipped her hand into Severus’. Suddenly Viktor Krum appeared before them, collapsing to the ground unconscious. “Well that is certainly shocking.” She smiled softly as she saw Igor and Arianna rush over to the collapsed boy and bring him over to the Durmstrang part of the arena. She also didn’t miss the part when Igor wrapped his arm around Arianna’s waist and pulled her close, they were so together. Allegra smiled and leaned into Severus’ side, biting her lip softly as she looked up at him.

“That means just Harry and Diggory are left.” Severus commented and Allegra nodded her head, not sure which of the boys she favored more to win. They stood like that for what seemed forever before Allegra turned to look at Severus.

“Shouldn’t they be back by now?” Allegra asked softly just as the area on the center of the arena warped before them and the two boys and the Wizarding cup landed on the ground. The band instantly sprang to life, playing a cheerful champion tune.

“Severus.” Allegra gasped as she noticed that Cedric’s eyes didn’t blink. Albus swooped forward just as Severus tore from her side. She quickly followed, holding back unnecessary spectators when they tried to press forward.

“All students will remain seated!” Allegra screamed as they once again surged forward, Mr. Diggory breaking past her defenses.

“My boy!” she heard the wallowing cry of Mr. Diggory and she turned to look at him. Madeye was pulling Potter away while he was spouting off something about the cup, Allegra couldn’t quite make it out because of the distance. She knelt next to the group and placed her hand on Mr. Diggory’s shoulder, comforting the man all she could as an outsider. Suddenly both Albus and Severus shot away, running full speed towards the castle. She looked confused after them but quickly assumed a commanding role.

“Where are the rest of the Professors?” Allegra shouted as she looked around for the Hogwarts professors. Flitwick was trying to hold back some students, getting trampled occasionally, McGonagall was no where in sight, it seemed she was alone except for the other schools.

“Arianna!” Allegra shouted and the dark skinned girl’s eyes shot to her. “Maintain your school, I want them all back on the ship, make sure that no students are missing!” Arianna and conveyed the orders to Igor before they quickly snapped their students to attention and marched them off. She quickly did the same thing with the Beauxbatons school, their giant headmistress quickly ushering the blue clad students away.

Allegra wiped her wand from her robes, quickly setting a barrier circle around the cup before she placed the wand to her throat, Merlin, where was McGonagall when you needed her?! She quickly appraised the stands, the students were in chaos, shock for some, depression for others.

“All students will listen to me!” She boomed as the wand at her throat magnified her voice. After a moment they all turned to look at her, the chaotic noise a little less, but still present. “Both Beauxbatons and Durmstrang have been sent back to their own accompaniments, if you are one of those schools and have missed your group please go to…” McGonagall ran out onto the field and Allegra heaved a sigh, things would be much easier now. “The foreign students will go with Professor McGonagall, she will take you back to your schools.” The old woman shot Allegra a confused look as the foreign students gathered around her, but quickly caught the drift and pulled the students away.

“All remaining Hogwarts students, you will find your house Prefect and stay with them, they will lead you back to your dorms. Everyone must remain in the dorms, Head Boy and Head Girl will be sent around to take attendance and see if anyone is missing.” The stands instantly became a scrambling mess of shoving and pushing.

“In an orderly and calm manner!” she glared at them and they instantly calmed down. She once again glanced at the secured Tri-Wizard Cup before turning to Mr. Diggory who was still on the ground with his son. She stood behind him looking down at his son, he was rather handsome for his age, the good always did die young. She placed a steadying hand on Mr. Diggory’s hand and he looked up at her, tears streaming from his eyes.

“Mr. Diggory, it would be best if we moved your…son.” She quickly changed her train of speech from announcing his son’s current deceased state. Mr. Diggory looked up at her confused, his grief ridden mind not registering her words.

“We must move your son to the hospital so he can be seen by the nurse, sir.” His eyes widened and he nodded quickly, so he was in denial.

“Flitwick, if you would please take Cedric to the infirmary.” Allegra called to the small Professor who quickly scurried over and levitated the body of the dead boy, hurrying off to the school with the father running after him. Allegra sighed and shook her head, pinching her thumb and forefinger on her nose bridge.

“Why is nothing simple in this life.” She murmured softly as she turned to glare at the Tri-Wizard Cup. Flicking her wand she levitated the cup, the barrier still standing in a bubble around the cup as she started to walk to the school. The stands and the grounds were more decollate and barren than she had ever seen them before, even in her years at Hogwarts. Once she entered the school she immediately encountered some frazzled and confused looking Hufflepuffs.

“To your common rooms girls, do not come out until you have been told so.” She snapped and they flitted off, running as fast as they could from her wrath. She shuffled to the Headmaster’s office, sending off more students as she went, before she at last was in front of the open Headmaster’s door.

“Mr. Diggory and his son are in the infirmary, the other schools were sent to their accommodations.” She started walking into the room with the bubbled cup floating after her, capturing the attention of everyone in the room. “McGonagall escorted the straggling foreign students, I also sent the Hogwarts students to their dorms, lead by Prefects, and have sent Head Boy and Head Girl around to do attendance to see if anyone is missing.” Albus smiled tiredly up at her.

“Thank you for that Professor Sabria, I’m sorry we had to leave you there by yourself, but Harry was in danger.” Allegra shook her head as she lowered the cup, still encased, onto the headmaster’s desk.

“It is nothing that shouldn’t be expected from a Professor of Hogwarts.” She smiled and relieved the spell from the cup, it’s light instantly filling the room. “I believed the cup unwise to touch.” He didn’t even look at her as he nodded his head.

“Yes, it seems that Voldemort made the cup into a portkey.” He looked up at her when Allegra didn’t react.

“I knew he would come back someday Albus,” she smiled sadly at him. “someone like Voldemort doesn’t go down just once without a fight.” Albus nodded his head and Allegra looked around the group of people in the room, not seeing Severus among any of them.

“I believe he would be assisting Mr. Potter,” Allegra looked up at him and Albus’ eyes twinkled. “You are excused to go help.” Allegra quickly turned tail and hot footed it from the room, rushing down to Severus’ Potions classroom, the one place she knew Severus would take him. She slammed open the door to the classroom and sighed in relief when she saw Severus standing at the front of the room, handing a potion to Harry. She smiled in greeting as Harry turned to look at her, and she closed the door entering the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap! second to last chapter! but good news is that I just wrote the first chapter of the sequel! DO NOT FORGET TO READ THE SEQUEL! When the last chapter is posted...tomorrow, I will be putting a link to the sequel's page, it is also already on my profile, just below SD&DL.

Now for some heart breaking news: I like to be a little ahead in my stories, something I was not able to accomplish in this story, so that if I don't have the chance to write I can still give you an update. So the Sequel Fall From Grace will be starting August 7th or 9th(not the 8th because that's when I get my new laptop and my hair done.)

As always, comment and subscribe! Subscribe to the sequel! Fall From Grace

<3