Sequel: Fall From Grace
Status: Complete

Snape Dragons and Dance Lessons

Chapter 5: Yes, Severus, Those Are My Breasts

“Good morning Severus, Albus!” Allegra chirped happily as she gracefully slid into the chair between the two. Severus turned to give her a blank look, at least it wasn’t a sneer, and Albus returned her chipper smile.

“Have a good time in your first detention last night?” the headmaster inquired, and Allegra waved her hand from side to side.

“it was ish.”

“Ish?” the headmaster looked at her confused and Allegra laughed at the headmaster’s lack of knowledge of current muggle slang.

“Ish, meaning not fantastic not horrible, just kind of in the middle.” She smiled happily as she clipped off the end of her explanation, grabbing her morning cup of coffee from the large table and a large bowl of chopped fruit.

“Muggles certainly have a fascinating language don’t they?” Albus smiled at her and turned to answer a question to one of the other Professors.

“That they do Albus.” She smiled at the old man, he certainly was a character. suddenly someone sat down on the other side of Snape and Allegra turned to smile at the person. “Ah, Professor Sprout! I was hoping to see you this morning!” she smiled brilliantly at the woman.

“What can I do for you dear?” Professor Sprout inquired politely, ignoring Severus as he growled at being talked over.

“Well I was wondering if you were growing any Fire Lillies and Mint Dragon’s Nail?” The Professor looked at Allegra oddly.

“What on earth would you need those two ingredients for?” Professor Sprout as she sipped from a cup of tea, it seemed my the lack of a scowl on Severus’ face, that he too was now paying attention to the conversation.

“Oh I was just going to make a salve for sore muscles from it, I find that the strong reactions of the two plants together is better than most salves.” Professor Sprout thought for a second before nodding her head, realizing that the young professor was quite right.

“I don’t have any now, but we will be growing Fire Lillies next week, and I can put in an order for Mint Dragon’s Nail for you as well.” Allegra beamed at the professor.

“That would be absolutely lovely! Oh Snape?” the black haired man turned towards her but remained silent. “Would it be possible for you to allow me to use your classroom to brew the salve?” the Potions Master looked at her hard before sharply nodding his head once and turning back to his food, reaching his hand up to grab the Daily Prophet as an owl swooped by to drop it. Owls filtered in throughout all the windows dropping a multitude of packages, a large speckled owl even dropping a large stack of papers in front of Allegra. Severus looked at Allegra from the corner of his eye as he watched her go through the pile of envelopes.

“Bill, bill, notice, credit card, bill, insurance, bill, bill-AIEEEEEE!” a large package
dropped onto the teacher’s table, the two owls carrying it slowly flying away. The brown box had knocked some of the food off the table and into Allegra’s lap and all over her robes. Grumbling about having owl for dinner Allegra roughly grabbed the large brown box and pulled it towards her. She quickly ripped it open and shoved her hand inside, pulling out a handful of red silk. Allegra’s eyes widened and she grinned like a fool, dropping the other envelopes into the box she stood from the table and ran from the Great Hall, Severus’ eyes following her the entire time.

“Severus if you would please follow Ms. Sabria to make sure she does not harm herself while carrying such a large package.” Severus gave the headmaster a bored glance before he stood from his seat and walked from the Great Hall, missing the knowing twinkle that lingered in the headmaster’s eye. Severus walked down the hallway, searching for the professor, slowing as he walked by the dance hall. Peaking his head in he was both amazed and horrified at the sight that he was greeted with, at the ceiling, a good fifty feet high or so, was Allegra handlessly balancing on a broom, the blood red silk from earlier hanging down from the ceiling, barely brushing the floor. With a final satisfactory click Allegra floated away from the long silk that was securely attached to a carabineer. Before Severus could react Allegra stood up on her broom and jumped for the silk, her small hands clutching at the fabric. Severus ran into the room, his wand at the ready, a spell on his lips, but it was all unnecessary. Carefully Allegra held her body weight with one hand while she slowly pulled the silk into two parts. Hanging from one of the ropes of silk she wrapped her right leg around the silk twice, her left foot going to stand on her other foot and she began to slide down, her hands walking one over the other. Severus stared amazed as the fearless witch quickly slid down the silk as if it were little more than going for a walk, not descending fifty feet.

“Oh hello Severus!” Allegra greeted as she finally landed on the ground and faced the potions master, not bothering to stop in her fun time Allegra grabbed the second piece of silk and brought both of them in front of her. She held her hands in front of her face before switching them behind her head, pulling the silk over her shoulders, next she dropped her hands down to the side and awkwardly reached towards the back wall before pulling her hands through so they gripped the silk, her wrists locked in a knot of sorts.

“What are you doing?” Severus quietly asked, still trying to follow the woman’s intricate movements as she smirked at him and bent forward flipping into an upside down ball, held up by her locked wrists.

“Oh practicing my aireal silk skills, you know if you don’t keep practicing that you really loose all your strength, I mean that decent, took almost half of my energy!” she chattered away as she twisted her body around the silk, swivling her hips slightly so she could turn the silk to face Severus. “What are you doing?” she teased as she noticed his carefully blank face as she wrapped her right leg around the right silk strand and let her left leg fall into a half split line.

“I was sent by the headmaster to make sure you had no incident while rushing off with your box.” Severus said softly and Allegra chuckled and quickly flipped out of the position, landing on her feet and shaking her hands to unlock the silk from around her wrists.

“Well since you’re here, might as well be useful.” She said, holding her finger out and motioning towards her when he didn’t move. Finally he stalked towards her, shoving his wand back into his robes.

“What do you need me to do?” he growled softly at Allegra, interrupting her in the middle of tying a knot in the two silks. With the large knot secured she smirked and turned towards him, placing her hands on her hips.

“Well I was wondering if you could help me get up there.” She pointed to the knot she had tied, resting about the same height as her head.

“If you needed help to get up there, then you shouldn’t have tied it so high.” Severus said coldly and Allegra grabbed his hand as he turned to leave.

“Severus,” she said softly as she pulled him back to face her, smiling invitingly at him. “This is a partnered movement, I do need your help to get up there.” He glowered at her before he sharply nodded his head once. Allegra smiled and resisted the urge to hug him, knowing that he would only leave if she did that. “Off with the cloak.” She murmured smirking at him as she quickly slipped her hands under his cloak and pushed it from his shoulders. Allegra couldn’t help the feeling of satisfaction that rolled over her, undressing Severus Snape felt oddly accomplishing.

“What do you need me to do?” he glowered at her and she smirked, knowing what she was about to do next was very foolish and very funny.

“Okay stand,” she grabbed his shoulders, looked up at the knot and then moved him slightly to the right. “here, and don’t’ move!” she said as she stepped away from him. Turning to the silks she grabbed the bottom loop of the knot, and yanking with all her strength she pulled herself up into the air in a dead lift and slowly slid her legs through the hole at the top of the knot. With the knot sitting firmly on the back of her hips she smirked at the wall and fell backwards. She heard Severus gasp as she began to fall, she smirked at his naievety a she quickly split her legs into the middle splits, quickly stopping herself from falling out of the silks. Severus wasn’t quite so quick to react, he had rushed forward too quickly and couldn’t stop in time, seeing the coming collision, and knowing she would fall if he hit her while she was hanging like this, Allegra threw her arms out strongly to the side and flipped up, the knot catching her once again, this time inbetween her shoulder blades, and suspending her from the ground. Severus crashed into her, his face hitting her breasts and Allegra quickly wrapped her legs around his waist as the silks flew backwards from Severus’ momentum. As quickly as they had been in peril of falling, Allegra had managed to use her weight to right the two of them, using her muscles to pull the silks the other way.

“Yes, Severus, those are my breasts.” She leaned down to whisper in his ear. Even though they were out of peril of a very bad fall, they still rocked back and form with the equalizing movement of the silks, Severus’ arms hand wrapped around her waist, and Allegra’s legs had remained locked around his waist.

“Professor Sabria I was just coming to tell you-“ Professor Sprout stood wide eyed in the doorway as she took in the current position of the Potions Master and the school dance instructor. Severus pulled away from Allegra, who let her legs fall easily from his waist, snarling he turned away from her and stormed towards the door. “Oh dear!” the plant loving teacher turned and made a dash for it. The door slammed shut after Severus, sending vibrations throughout the room.

“See how a master works boys.” Allegra said into the classroom as she released her arms and dropped to the ground. Two identical red heads popped up from behind her desk and grinned at her.

“Blood brilliant, I’ve never seen Snape actually worried,”

“Or that mad,”

“Or embarrassed!” the twins finished at the same time grinning up at the teacher that now stood before them.

“Yes, well, you did ask to see all of those things, and I have supplied, I hope that helps you boys with your pranking.” She smiled at the two who graciously thanked her before rushing from the room, their heads together as they whispered of plots. Allegra sighed as she leaned back against her desk, looking out at the silks that were still hanging knotted in the middle of the room.

“Was he really worried?” she said softly, her arms wrapped around, hugging herself as she thought of the Potions Master.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey, updated!!! Sorry for not updating yesterday, I had a photoshoot, and Zumba stuff to do, and things just got hectic and I didn't really get a chance to update, but you have an update now! This is the last of my prewritten stuff, so if there isn't an update everyday it's because I have been busy and haven't gotten the chance to write, but this week should be very hectic.

Hope I didn't confuse you too much with this update, I had this actually happen to me the very day I wrote it, a couple of hours before I wrote it, although, sadly, not with Severus.
Love you all so much!
<3