Status: working on it

Untitled

Turn for the best?

*2 weeks later*

Sarah's POV

Cameron and I decided to give the baby up for adoption since it would give the baby a set of parents that are less fortunate then we are. It's not that we don’t care about the baby; that's a lie if anyone ever says that. We love our baby very much its just that I don’t want to have myself reminded that I was raped and Cameron thinks it would put me in some depression. We will keep in contact with the other family though. Ryan had a suggestion that I didn’t tell Cameron. Ryan and his wife have been trying to have baby but have been unsuccessful so I agreed to give it to them but that still means that we have to go through the whole adoption process, because of legal business and stuff. Allie and Zach are engaged to be married in 1 month.

*6 months later*

Cameron's POV

After 48 hours in labor Sarah gave birth to a baby boy. All of the papers have been signed and now Ryan and Andrea have named the baby James. Everyone decided that it would be a good idea to get brainwashed of everything that has happened right before and after our marriage. The last thing that we will remember is that Sarah and I are on a break between tours and that we are now married. Sarah and I went to the tour bus. In three months it will be our birthdays. Allie and Zach are thinking of having a baby within this year since they did get married 5 months ago. Next week we will be going on tour again.

*After brainwashing everyone/ Cameron/Sarah/Zach/Michael/Kim/Nathan*

So sometime during this tour I was going to recreate or even improve on everything that has happened during the last tour. Last thing I remember is that Sarah and I are engaged. Now back to the touring life.

Sarah's POV

I'm so excited to be going back on tour. Now that Cameron and I are engaged we can think about having kids once we are married because I know that he is great with children just by the way he acts around them. Life is great so far. Nathan has found a new girl that he met during the meet and greets. Her name is Hannah. I think that Nathan was planning on inviting her on tour with us. Our first stop will be Chicago, Illinois. Then afterward we will be heading back to Poway to get married.
♠ ♠ ♠
ahhh thanks for the comments which one should i update next???
comment and subscribe :)
im having a really bad writers block. i know what i want to happen i just dont know how im going to get to that point. give me some time.which of the other stories do you want me to update?
DID I TELL YOU NATHAN DARMODY IS FOLLOWING ME ON TWITTER!!!! IM @SarahMinAllstar by the way :) my imagine account is @Imagine_ASW