Status: working on it

Untitled

Chapter 11

Sarah's POV

After the plane landed we all headed to the venue. Nathan ended up inviting Hannah with us on tour. We now are going to be traveling on a tour bus from Poway after we get back from Chicago. Before the show, we all had a prayer circle then the guys went out and sold it :) The show went really well. Then the meet and greets we supposedly awesome as well. One of the fans got Nathan cheetos, Cameron a giraffe, Zach a Bruce Springsteen CD, and Michael sunglasses. All the boys loved their gifts equally. After the meet and greet we all headed back to the airport and back to Poway where Cameron and I were to be married.

Once we got back Allie wasn’t feeling to well, so Zach was making sure to take extra care of her. (by the way if you are wondering what happened to the baby Zach and Alena had well, Zach gave the baby up for adoption.)

We later confirmed later that day that Allie was indeed pregnant. She was feeling better by dinner time so we all celebrated by going out to dinner. Chipotle's has the best food ever. We all then went over the bands house. Yes the band has their own house. There are 4 bedrooms. One for Cam, Zach, Mike, and Nathan. The basement had a bunch of video games, a bar, and a recording room/studio. On the big screen HD TV that they kept in the basement, they had recorded a bunch of movies while we were gone so we could watch them when we got back.

"Ok guys so which of the multitude of movies that we have recorded do you want to watch?" Michael was scrolling through all of the movies.

"Well it might help if you slowed down so we could read all of the titles." Zach said a little aggravated and sarcastic at the same time.

"Oh right yeah sorry my bad." Michael slowed down so we could all read the titles.

"oh my gosh we have to watch 17 Again!" Kim yelled rather excitedly.

"Why do we have to watch 17 Again?" Zach said.

"I don’t know we haven't seen it in a while." Kim said.

"True, Alright Mikey play the movie."

Cameron already had his arm around me. I put my head on his shoulder. Zach was acting all pissed off and none of us knew why but we didn’t ever dare to ask. I wonder what was bugging him though?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it takes a while to come up with ideas ok? Which story should i update next? Feedback is well apprieciated. Finals are coming up in a few weeks. So updating might be slow but we will see it all depends.BY THE WAY IM NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET AT LEAST 2 COMMENTS SO COMMENT PPL