Status: working on it

Untitled

The Plane Ride

Sarah's POV

We got on the plane and there were also a bunch of other bands, recording artists and actors & actresses on the plane with us. I looked around and noticed that Jonas Brothers, Hot Chelle Rae(my personal favorite besides Allstar Weekend of course), We The Kings, Justin Bieber and his girlfriend, Selena Gomez, Big Time Rush, the cast of Twilight, the cast of Harry Potter and the cast of Glee.

As the plane was taking off and in the air someone stood up and took Emily and held up a knife to her throat. The person on the other side of him pressed a button. Nathan was trying to get up to get to Emily but all of the buckles were jammed. The man threatened that if anyone tried to pull anything that we would all die. The other man opened up his coat and there it was: a bomb. They would be able to blow this plane to smithereens. Since there were so many famous people on this airplane they could hold us hostage until they get the billions and trillions of dollars for each of our releases.

The plane landed and there were a bunch of cops, S.W.A.T. team, navy and the FBI,one I remembered in particular I noticed was standing right outside of the window, Spencer. The men then took us all to a single room with a window that anyone on the inside can see the outside but the people on the outside can't see inside of. 5 more men came inside of the room with guns and tossed it to the man with the knife. Something looked familiar about the last man to walk inside, then it hit me: the leader of this all was, Phil. Emily's ex-boyfriend. He was so mad when Emily told him that she filed a restraining order on him for date rape. He swore that when he got out of prison that he would make her pay and the rest of us because we were the ones that convinced her to file it when she told us on her wedding night. He had been sending her death threats. He was supposed to be locked up. So now here we are in danger of being killed because he escaped jail.

They let everyone out except Hot Chelle Rae, and us (Zach, Cameron, Michael, Nathan, Emily, Allie, Kim, and I) Phil let Ian Keaggy, Nash Overstreet, Jamie Follese, Michael, Kim, Allie, Zach, and Nathan out. It was only Cameron, Ryan Follese, Emily, and I left. He then made Cameron say good-bye to me. I hugged him until Phil ripped us apart and the men grabbed Cameron and forced him outside. I know what was going to happen he would force us to do the unthinkable; have an affair that everyone was going to see. One of the men flipped open a video camera.
♠ ♠ ♠
I rewrote some parts of the pre-quel to this story but yes the rewrite is very important for you to read or you might get a little confused. for wat is to come

AHHHH wat do you think Phil will make them do?
Im going to start a story starring Allstar Weekend and Hot Chelle Rae it will be epic!!

COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE :)

NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SUBSCRIPTIONS....by the way i already have the next chapter written :)