Status: working on it

Untitled

Worst Fears Confirmed

Zach's POV

"I can' t believe it. I feel so horrible right now. " Cameron is pacing across the room.

"Cameron calm down, stop pacing the doctor said he would tell us the results when they figured it out and did the blood tests."

"I know but still, what can I do even if it is Ryan and Sarah's baby I mean, yeah were married but what would Ryan think of all of this and besides we don't know what he will say even if it is his…"

Sarah and Kim were in the other room with Allie because Kim and Allie thought that it would be a good idea if we all took a break from each other for a while to cool down and take everything in.

Sarah's POV

I don't believe that by some miracle that the fetus didn’t cause me any harm. Most women they have the dead fetus in them for more than a few months could start to develop cancer. I 'm pretty sure how and why our baby died. Joe, the abuse the constant hitting caused harm to the baby and it stopped developing and died.

My cell phone rang. I answered it.

Cameron's POV

Sarah walked into the room. Our worst fears had been confirmed. The baby that Sarah and I was indeed the one that Joe killed. Now she's carrying Ryan's. What will he say? What if he honestly wants to keep it. What will happen to our marriage and our life?
♠ ♠ ♠
updatedd tell me what you think
Please comment and Subscribe or i see no point in continuing this story....so comment any ideas i am open to any ideas. :D