Sequel: The Secret Concil

The Secret Circle

Part One:Noise In My Basement

Chapter 1

Rose pulled her blonde hair into a tight poney tail and threw her white warren sweater over her head.Then quickly she ran over to her closet and picked up her Ace & Jig shorts and slipped her long skinny legs threw them.After that Rose slipped her white foots through her Micheal Kors sandel's.

Today her school was having a compition on who could handle the cold weather while dressed in Summer clothe's.And Rose had decided to sign her self up.But she was'nt doing it to see who could handle the cold weather, she was doing it because it was a part of her grade.And if she had failed then her teacher had garentied her that her grade would be bought down from an A+ to a B+ and Rose could'nt let that happen.Because for one thing she always been on top of her class getting every subject there is to know right.

Standig on her tippy-toe's Rose reached up the door of her closet and grabed her big rain bow hat.She would'nt want the Winter breeze ruining her hair...All set and ready to go Rose ran over to her tall mirror that was leaned up agianst her purple wall and looked at her self.She had to admit she looked good.Her Warren sweater was bringing out the beauty of her blue eye's,her Ace & Jig shorts were showing all her legs,and her big rain bow hat gaved a good complexion of her blonde hair.Smiling at her self in the mirror Rose turned to leave.
__________________

Deede parked her car next a blue Honda in the schools parking lot.Feeling a little pissed of.
Because her teacher forced her to enter the Summer compition.
"Its so stupid"Deede thought,"all you ever do is dress for Summer and try to handle this horrible weather.How hard could that be? And what stupid teacher would force their students to enter if they don't want to!"Deede wished she could say what she thought to the principal.And tell him this crap of a game is f-ing stupid.But she were'nt careless enough to get her self exspelled or suspended.Sighing Deede looked over at the blue Honda next to her.She was'nt ready to get out of her car and feel that horrible breeze run up her spring dress to the center of her thigh's.As a matter of fact she did'nt want to get out at all.And looking at the blue Honda right now,kinda reminded her of how out side would densely feel like.Looking away from the Honda with a shiver Deede stretched over her passanger seat and reached for her white Tiffany purse.She took out her iHome and started playing Paramore "You Are The Only Exception" and leaned back in her driver's seat to enjoy the sad song of the band.

_______________

Rose pulled up into her schools drive way already feeling excited.She could'nt wait till the compition start.To feel that awful air hit the bridges of her teeth.And when she stepped outside this morining she have never felt so eratibly alive in her entire life.It almost felt like she was blowing with the wind and whistling threw the tree's.After parking her car next to a white Audi,Rose unbuckled her seat belt and hoped out the car so quickly,that some people actually stoped and stared at her.

She almost wanted to yell at them.But she was in to much of a good mood to worry about idiots.Plus right now she have to search for Deede.Who's probally still in her car.Smiling Rose started to skip through the parking lot.I can't believe i feel this happy,Rose though.

_____________

Deede did'nt even realized she had fallen asleep until a loud knock at her window jumped her out of her skin.Putting her hand to her heart Deede looked at who was at her window to see that it was her best friend Rose with looking all happy.Grumbling Deede opened the door.

"ROSE,can you not do that?You scared the shit out of me!"Deede said,Rose put her hands
on her hips and just like that her happy smile faltered.

"Deede,don't be so grouchy.Todays the big day of the contest"Rose said,shooting her arms up into the air.And as soon as Rose said that Deede realized the cold air blowing up her skirt and shivered.Her teeth clattering together,making snapping nosies like a paranna.

Rose laughed,"I could already tell your fail this! Why would you sign your self up if you know you don't like the Winter?"

Deede wrapped her arms around her self.She shoud've rethought about her purple tank-top.
"I did'nt sign myself up.That stupidass teacher did! She forced people to join something they don't like! You were there.You know what she said"

Rose sighed.She really did'nt get Deede at all.One minute she's cursing Ms.Red out and the next she's saying how much she loves her.Making it so confusing to know wich one she really means.But that was Deede,Rose thought,one minute she's a whole diffrent person and the next she's a real poo head.

"Then why did'nt you tell Ms.Red you did'nt want to do it?"

"I tried to.But the old goone just would'nt listen.She thinks this whole thing is gonna improve my grade"

"It will.Thats what this whole compition is about any ways.On getting your grade's up to a higher level" Rose said,just as a group of giggling girls walked passed them.

"And beside's,it just might turn out to be fun"she continued.Deede rolled her eye's and puctered her lips like she were 4.

"I think its stupid"she whined,Deede looked at Rose and her big rain bow hat and Summer clothe's.Standing completely still in the breeze not even diligently shivering nor squeezing the wholey warren sweater harder to her body.How could she not be cold?

"Are'nt you like,remotely freezing?"Deede asked,she swiped away some of her brown hair that flew in her eye's...Rose shook her head,"no,to be honest i feel good"

Deede wanted to say how could she feel good in this hell of a weather,but the school bell ringed and a sound of static ran through the lot.People who were already half way to the door stoped and stared at the horn in the corner of the school building that was next to school banner that said "Get Ready To Be Freezed".How freezing retarded,Deede thought.And greatly their principal's man voice rumbled through the parking lot.

"Good moring boy's and girl's!"Their principal shouted,"are'nt you all happy for the big compition today!"Deede groaned alonged with a bunch of students that were dressed in Summer clothe's.

"That's the spirit! Show some high encourgements for this great occation thats gonna take place!"A clapping noise sounded through the parking lot,"And to start the compition of right,i decided to cancel it this afternoon and let it be right now!" Oh lorda,Deede thought,not the morinig.Its worser then the afternoon!

"So those of you that are dressed for Summer stay in the parking lot.And those of you who are not in the compition head for class.Thats all the announcements i had to make today.And i hope every one have a productive day"and they heard a silent click when their principal hanged up the phone.

Deede looked at Rose and shouted,"ThIS MORNING! IS HE NUTS!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so Deede and Rose have to do an awful comption that envolve's the winter dressed in Summer clothe's.Not something any of us would want to look for ward to.But hey,its there school not ours.So stay tuned for chapter 2.Wich your gonna have to wait a while on cause i have to go to New York for my violen contest.But i hope you like...And later on in the story thats when every thing will get intense.Starting of at a church in the forest.And i hope you look at the charecter's i would'nt want you lost on their feature's.ok thats all i have to type.